LAWS OF KENYA NATIONAL HOSPITAL INSURANCE FUND ACT CHAPTER 255 Revised Edition 2013 (1998) Published by the National Council for Law Reporting with the Authority of the Attorney-General www.kenyalaw.org CHAPTER 255 NATIONAL HOSPITAL INSURANCE FUND ACT ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS PART IPRELIMINARY Section Short title and commencement.
PART IIESTABLISHMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF THE FUND Establishment of the Fund.
Establishment of the Board.
Objects and functions of the Board.
Powers of the Board.
Conduct of business and affairs of the Board.
Delegation by the Board.
Remuneration of Board members.
0The Chief Executive Officer.
1Staff of the Board.
2The common seal of the Board.
3Protection from personal liability.
4Liability of the Board for damages.
PART IIICONTRIBUTIONS AND BENEFITS 5Contributions to the Fund.
7Persons to be treated as employers.
8Penalty for late payment of standard contributions.
1Cards and evidence of payment of contributions.
2Payment of benefits.
3Register and receipts.
5Offences relating to benefits.
6Regulations on contributions and stamps.
7Regulations relating to benefits.
8Modification of act in special cases.
9General provision as to regulations.
0Declaration of hospitals for purposes of Act.
1Determination of claims and questions.
PART IVFINANCIAL PROVISIONS 3Financial year.
4Investment of Funds.
6Expenses of administering the Fund.
7Accounts and audit.
PART VMISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS 8Annual Reports.
0Exemption from stamp duty.
1Legal proceedings under the Act.
2Proceedings to recover sums due to the Board.
3Recovery of compensation or damages.
6Repeal of Cap.
FIRST SCHEDULE TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS SECOND SCHEDULE PROVISIONS AS TO THE CONDUCT OF BUSINESS AND AFFAIRS OF THE BOARD CHAPTER 255 NATIONAL HOSPITAL INSURANCE FUND ACT Commencement: 15th February, 1999 An Act of Parliament to establish a National Hospital Insurance Fund; to provide for contributions to and the payment of benefits out of the Fund; to establish the National Hospital Insurance Fund Management Board and for connected purposes ENACTED by the Parliament of Kenya as follows: PART IPRELIMINARY Short title and commencement.
This Act may be cited as the National Hospital Insurance Fund Act, 1998 and shall come into operation on 15th February, 1999.
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires benefit means a benefit payable under this Act; Board means the National Hospital Insurance Fund Management Board established by section 4; card means a National Hospital Insurance Card issued under section 21; child means a child of a contributor including a posthumous child, a step-child, an adopted child and any child to whom the contributor stands in loco parentis, who (a) has not attained the age of eighteen years; or (b) having attained the age of eighteen years, but not the age of twenty-one years has no income of his own and is living with the contributor; (c) having attained the age of eighteen years, is undergoing a full-time course of education at a university, college, school or other educational establishment or serving under articles or an indenture with a view to qualifying in a trade or profession and is not in receipt of any income other than a scholarship, bursary or other similar grant or award; or (d) having attained the age of eighteen years, is either mentally or physically handicapped and is wholly dependent on and living with the contributor; contributor means a person liable to contribute to the Fund under section 15; employer includes the Government; financial year means a financial year within the meaning of section 33; Fund means the National Hospital Insurance Fund established by section 3; hospital means any medical institution or premises in which persons are received and treated as out-patients or in-patients, and includes a maternity home, a nursing home and a health clinic and declared hospital means a hospital declared as such under section 30; inspector means a person appointed as an inspector under section 11; the Minister means the Minister for the time being responsible for matters relating to health; register means the register of contributors to the Fund kept pursuant to section 23; spouse means the wife or husband of a contributor and named spouse means, in any financial year the spouse of the contributor who is for the time being named on the card issued to the contributor for that financial year; stamp means a National Hospital Insurance stamp sold under section 24.
PART IIESTABLISHMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF THE FUND Establishment of the Fund.
(1) There shall be established a Fund, to be known as the National Hospital Insurance Fund which shall vest in and be operated and managed by the Board.
(2) There shall be paid (a) into the Fund, all contributions and other payments required by this Act to be paid into the Fund; and (b) out of the Fund, all benefits and other payments required by this Act to be paid out of the Fund.
(3) The provisions of the First Schedule shall have effect with respect to the Fund.
Establishment of the Board.
(1) There shall be established a Board to be known as the National Hospital Insurance Fund Board of Management which shall consist of: (a) a chairman to be appointed by the President by virtue of his knowledge and experience in matters relating to insurance, financial management, economics, health or business administration; (b) the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry for the time being responsible for matters relating to health or his representative; (c) the Permanent Secretary to the Treasury or his representative; (d) the Permanent Secretary/Director of Personnel Management or his representative; the Director of Medical Services; (f) one person nominated by the Federation of Kenya Employers; (g) one person nominated by the Central Organisation of Trade Unions; (h) one person nominated by the Kenya National Union of Teachers; (i) one person nominated by the Kenya National Farmers Union; (j) two members appointed by the Minister as follows (i) one person nominated by the Association of Kenya Insurers; (ii) one person nominated by non-profit making health-care providers; (k) the chairman of the Kenya Medical Association; and (l) one member representing non-governmental organisations involved in the provision of health care services, nominated by the Non-Governmental Organizations Council established under the Non-Governmental Organisations Co-ordination Act, 1990, No.
19 of 1990.
(2) For purposes of subsection (1) non-profit making health-care providers means hospitals managed on a charitable basis by religious organisations.
(3) The Board shall be a body corporate with perpetual succession and a common seal, and shall, in its corporate name, be capable of (a) suing and being sued; (b) taking, purchasing or otherwise acquiring, holding, charging and disposing of movable and immovable property; (c) borrowing or lending money; and (d) doing or performing all such other things or acts for the proper performance of its functions in the furtherance of the provisions of this Act, which may lawfully be done or performed by a body corporate: Objects and functions of the Board.
(1) The objects and functions of the Board shall be (a) to receive all contributions and other payments required by this Act to be made to the Fund; (b) to make payments out of the Fund to declared hospitals in accordance with the provisions of this Act; (c) in consultation with the Minister, to set the criteria for the declaration of hospitals and to declare such hospitals in accordance thereto for the purposes of this Act; (d) to regulate the contributions payable to the Fund and the benefits and other payments to be made out of the Fund; (e) to protect the interests of contributors to the Fund; (f) to advise the Minister on the national policy to be followed with regard to national health insurance and to implement all Government policies relating thereto; and (g) to perform such other functions as are conferred on it by this Act or by any other written law.
Powers of the Board.
The Board shall have all the powers necessary for the performance of its functions under this Act and in particular, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Board shall have power to (a) manage, control and administer the assets of the Fund in such manner and for such purpose as best promotes the objects for which the Fund is established: Provided that the Board shall not charge or dispose of any immovable property without the prior approval of the Minister; (b) receive any gifts, grants, donations or endowments made to the Fund or any other monies in respect of the Fund and make disbursements therefrom in accordance with the provisions of this Act; (c) determine the provisions to be made for capital and recurrent expenditure and for reserves of the Board; (d) open a banking account or banking accounts for the Fund; and (e) invest any monies of the Fund not immediately required for the purposes of this Act in the manner provided in section 34.
Conduct of business and affairs of the Board.
The conduct and regulation of the business and affairs of the Board shall be as provided in the Second Schedule, but subject thereto, they may regulate its own procedure.
Delegation by the Board.
The Board may, by resolution either generally or in any particular case, delegate to any committee of the Board or to any member, officer, employee or agent of the Board the exercise of any of the powers or the performance of any of the functions or duties of the Board under this Act.
Remuneration of Board members.
The Board, in consultation with the Minister, shall pay members of the Board such remuneration, fees or allowances for expenses as the Board may determine.
The Chief Executive Officer.
(1) There shall be a Chief Executive Officer of the Board who shall be appointed by the Minister and who shall, subject to the directions of the Board, be responsible for the day to day management of the Fund and who shall be the secretary of the Board.
(2) The Chief Executive Officer shall be an ex-officio member of the Board but shall have no right to vote at any meeting of the Board.
Staff of the Board.
The Board may appoint such officers, inspectors and servants as are necessary for the proper discharge of its functions under this Act or any other written law, upon such terms and conditions of service as the Board may determine.
The common seal of the Board.
(1) The common seal of the Board shall be kept in such custody as the Board may direct and shall not be used except on the order of the Board.
(2) The common seal of the Board when affixed to a document and duly authenticated shall be judicially and officially noticed and unless and until the contrary is proved, any necessary order or authorisation by the Board under this section shall be presumed to have been duly given.
Protection from personal liability.
Subject to section 14, no matter or thing done by a member of the Board or any officer, employee or agent of the Board shall, if the matter or thing is done bona fide for executing the functions, powers or duties of the Board under this Act, render the member, officer, employee or agent or any person acting on their directions personally liable to any action, claim or demand whatsoever.
Liability of the Board for damages.
The provisions of section 13 shall not relieve the Board of the liability to pay compensation or damages to any person for any injury to him, his property or any of his interests caused by the exercise of any power conferred by this Act or any other written law or by the failure, whether wholly or partially, of any works.
PART IIICONTRIBUTIONS AND BENEFITS Contributions to the Fund.
(1) Subject to this Act, any person (a) who is ordinarily resident in Kenya; and (b) who has attained the age of 18 years; and (c) whose total income, whether derived from salaried or self-employment, in the immediately preceding month, was not less than such amount as the Board, in consultation with the Minister, may prescribe, shall be liable as a contributor to the Fund.
(2) A person liable as a contributor under this section shall pay to the Board (a) in the case of a person whose income is derived from salaried employment, a standard contribution; or (b) in the case of a person whose income is derived from self-employment, a special contribution, in accordance with this section.
(3) A contribution under subsection (2) shall be at such rate, depending on the persons total income, as the Board, in consultation with the Minister, may determine.
(4) A person to whom this section applies shall pay the contribution to the Board on the first day of each month or on such later date as the Board, in consultation with the Minister, may prescribe.
(5) In this section, income means such income as the Board, in consultation with the Minister and the Minister for Finance may prescribe for the purposes of this Act.
(1) A person liable to pay a standard contribution under section 15 shall pay such contribution through monthly deductions from his salary or other remuneration and the employer of such person shall be liable to deduct and to pay the contribution to the Board on behalf of and to the exclusion of that person.
(2) An employer shall not be liable under this section to pay the standard contribution in respect of any person employed by him for any month: (a) in which he was not at any time the employer of that person (except where the employment is terminated in the month immediately preceding that month); (b) in which he was not the employer on the first day of that month, unless that contribution has not been paid before the day in that month when he becomes the employer, in which case he shall only become liable seven days after that day; or (c) in respect of which the salary or other remuneration payable by him after all other statutory deductions have been made therefrom, are not sufficient to pay that contribution.
(3) An employer shall be entitled subject to and in accordance with any regulations (a) to deduct from the salary or other remuneration of any person employed by him notwithstanding anything to the contrary in any other law, the amount of any standard contribution paid by him or to be paid by him within one month of such deduction, on behalf of that person; (b) to obtain a card for any person employed by him where that person does not provide him with a card issued to that person, or where that persons card has been lost or destroyed; (c) to retain possession of the card issued to a person employed by him, except when that person requires the card for the purpose of obtaining any benefit or making a claim under this Act until that card is required for surrender upon the issue of a new card for the next financial year.
(4) No sum deducted from the salary or other remuneration of an employee by his employer in accordance with the provisions of this Act shall be recoverable from the employer by that person after a stamp to the value of that sum has been affixed to a card issued to that person and duly cancelled: Provided that nothing in this subsection shall affect the responsibility of the employer for the safe custody of that employees card.
(5) If for any reason an employer is unable to ascertain whether any person employed by him is liable to pay the standard contribution for any month, he may apply to the Board for a decision, and, subject to the provisions of section 31, any decision given by the Board thereon shall be final and binding on that employer.
(6) Any person who (a) fails without lawful excuse to pay, within the time and in the manner prescribed by this Act in relation to him, any standard contribution which he is liable as an employer to pay under this Act; or (b) knowingly makes any deductions from the salary or other remuneration of any person employed by him, purporting to be a deduction in respect of any standard contribution, other than a deduction which he is authorised to make by this Act, commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding fifty thousand shillings.
Persons to be treated as employers.
In relation to contributors who work under the general control or management of a person other than their employer, immediate and in relation to any other case of employment for which it appears to the Board that special provision is needed, the Board may, in regulations, provide that for the purposes of this Act, the prescribed person shall be treated as their employer; and such regulations may provide for adjusting the rights between themselves of employers, persons prescribed as employers and employed persons.
Penalty for late payment of standard contributions.
(1) Subject to the provisions of this section and without prejudice to any other penalty imposed under this Act, if any contribution which any person is liable to pay under this Act in respect of any month, is not paid on or before the day on which payment is due, a penalty equal to five times the amount of that contribution shall be payable by that person for each month or part thereof during which the contribution remains unpaid, and any such penalty shall be recoverable as a sum due to the Fund, and when recovered, shall be paid into the Fund.
(2) If an employer fails to pay a standard contribution in respect of any person employed by him (a) that employer shall be liable to pay the penalty prescribed in subsection (1); (b) that employee shall not be liable to any penalty under this section for so long as he is employed by that employer.
(3) Where a contributor is outside Kenya on the day when a standard contribution becomes payable by him, that contribution shall, for the purposes of this section, be deemed to become payable on the day of his return to Kenya.
(1) Every person liable to pay a special contribution under this Act shall pay the contribution to the Board on the first day of each month or on such later date as the Board may specify, in such manner and at such rate as may be prescribed.
(2) If a special contribution which any person is liable to pay under this section is not paid on or before the day on which the payment is due, a penalty equal to five times the amount of the contribution shall be payable by that person for each month or part thereof during which the contribution remains unpaid, and any such penalty shall be recoverable as a sum due to the Fund and when recovered shall be paid into the Fund.
(3) Any contributor who, without lawful excuse, fails to pay, within the time and in the manner prescribed by this Act, any special contribution which he is liable to pay commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine equal to four times the amount of that contribution but the imposition of any such fine shall not affect the liability of such person to pay the penalty prescribed by sub-section (2).
The Board may make regulations in respect of voluntary contributions, prescribing the manner of making such contributions, the procedure to be followed and the forms to be used.
Cards and evidence of payment of contributions.
(1) Subject to the provisions of this section and to such other terms or conditions as the Board may prescribe, there shall, upon application, be issued to every person who is liable as a contributor to the Fund in any financial year, a National Hospital Insurance Card for that year, and there shall be inscribed on that card, at such time and in such manner as may be prescribed, the full name of the contributor and such other particulars as may be prescribed.
(2) Before a card is issued to any person under this section, the Board may require the person (a) to produce evidence that he is likely to be liable as a contributor in that year; (b) to produce evidence that he has in that year and in the immediately preceding year paid every standard contribution that he was liable to pay; and (c) to surrender any card issued to or in respect of that person for the immediately preceding financial year.
(3) For the purposes of ascertaining whether the standard contribution for any month has been paid by any person, any officer duly authorised by the Board may put such questions, whether orally or in writing, to that person, or require that person to furnish such information or particulars or to produce such documents or other papers as, in his opinion, are necessary for that purpose.
(4) Any person who (a) knowingly makes any false statement, whether orally or in writing, relating to any matter affecting his liability to pay any standard contribution; or (b) being required under sub-section (3) to answer any question, furnish information or particulars or produce any document or paper, refuses or neglects to do so without reasonable cause, commits an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding ten thousand shillings or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months, or to both.
(5) For the purposes of this section, the following shall constitute conclusive evidence that a contribution for any month in any financial year has been paid by a person (a) a stamp duly affixed to a card issued to that person for that month, and duly cancelled, in accordance with the provisions of this Act; (b) a receipt issued under section 23 (2); (c) a record of payment in the register of contributors to the Fund kept in accordance with section 23 (1) of this Act; (d) in the case of a standard contribution, a record in the contributors monthly pay-slip that the contribution has been deducted from his salary for the month or months at issue.
(6) Any person who knowingly uses a card which does not belong to him, or which is not validly issued, to claim a benefit from the Fund, commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding twenty thousand shillings, or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding eighteen months, or to both.
Payment of benefits.
(1) The Board shall pay from the Fund, benefits to declared hospitals for expenses incurred at those hospitals by any contributor, his named spouse, child or other named dependant.
(2) Subject to such limitations as may be imposed under sub-section (3), the medical or health care expenses referred to in sub-section (1) shall cover both in-patient and out-patient medical health care.
(3) Without prejudice to the provisions of subsection (1), the benefits payable from the Fund shall be limited to expenses incurred in respect of drugs, laboratory tests and diagnostic services, surgical, dental or medical procedures or equipment; physiotherapy care and doctors fees, food and boarding costs, subject to such limits, regulations and conditions as the Board may, in consultation with the Minister, prescribe.
(4) Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, no claim or benefit shall be payable under this Act in any financial year unless the contributor produces, at the time of making the claim, a card issued to him, showing payment for the last month in the year for which it became due and for every preceding month in that year, commencing with the first month in respect of which he became liable as a contributor that year, or such other evidence of those payments as the Board may prescribe: Provided that no benefit shall be paid in respect of any expenses incurred by a contributor before the month in which he first became liable to pay a contribution.
Register and receipts.
(1) The Board shall cause to be kept, for the Fund, a register containing the names of all contributors and there shall be entered in that register the particulars stated on every card issued to a contributor and particulars of all contributions or other payments to the Fund made by or in respect of the contributor in so far as they are evidenced by a card surrendered or shown to an officer of the Board in accordance with subsection (2) of this section or by any receipt issued in accordance with that subsection.
(2) A contributor or an employer shall be entitled on request (a) upon the surrender of his card or cards to an officer of the Fund, to a receipt acknowledging all the payments of contributions evidenced by that card or cards; (b) not more than once in every three months, upon showing his card to an officer of the Board, to have entered in the register a record of all the payments evidenced by that card; (c) to a receipt acknowledging any payments to the Fund made by or in respect of him otherwise than by affixing a stamp to his card, but save as aforesaid, no person shall be required to issue any receipt to a contributor.
(1) There shall be offered for sale to the public in such quantities and at such times and places as the Board may consider necessary for the implementation of this Act, National Hospital Insurance stamps at such prices as the Board may from time to time determine.
(2) For the purposes of this section, the Board shall cause stamps to be printed of such design, which may be varied from time to time, as it may deem fit.
Offences relating to benefits.
(1) Any person who, for the purpose of obtaining the payment of any benefit under this Act, knowingly makes any false statement, whether orally or in writing, commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding five hundred thousand shillings or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding twenty four months, or to both.
(2) Any person who (a) with intent to obtain the payment of any benefit under this Act, impersonates any person whether living or dead; or (b) buys, sells or offers for sale, takes or gives in exchange, or pawns or takes in pawn any card or used stamp or any receipt issued under this Act; or (c) affixes any used stamp to any card, commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding five hundred thousand shillings or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years, or to both.
(3) Any person who prints or sells stamps in of the provisions of this Act, commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding one million shillings, or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years, or to both.
(4) Any declared hospital which knowingly or fraudulently alters or falsifies any information with intent to defraud the Board or to obtain any benefit that it is not entitled to under this Act, commits an offence and is liable on conviction to (i) a fine not exceeding five hundred thousand shillings; (ii) suspension from the list of declared hospitals for the purposes of this Act for a period not exceeding five years: Provided that the Board may review such suspension any time after the twenty-fourth month from the date of imposition thereof.
(4) The Board shall cause the name of every hospital suspended under subsection (3) (ii) of this section to be notified in the Gazette and such institution shall not, during the suspension, be entitled to any benefit from the Fund.
(5) A hospital which has been suspended under this section shall be required to disclose the fact of such suspension to all its actual or potential patients prior to their admission or rendering of any services to any patient: Provided that where a hospital fails to comply with the provisions of this subsection, it shall not be permitted to claim from any patient more than the difference between the actual cost of the service and what the Board would have contributed had the hospital not been suspended.
Regulations on contributions and stamps.
The Board may, in consultation with the Minister, make regulations providing for (a) any matters incidental to the payment and collection of any contributions under this Act, or to the issue of any stamps or to the issue or replacement of any cards under this Act; (b) the refund of any contributions paid in error; (c) the remission in whole or in part of penalties incurred under this Act, in such circumstances and subject to such conditions as may be prescribed; (d) the giving of such rebates as may be prescribed to contributors who have no dependants or who fulfil such other conditions or requirements as may be prescribed in cases of voluntary contributions.
Regulations relating to benefits.
Subject to the provisions of this Act, the Board, in consultation with the Minister, may make regulations prescribing the amount of any benefits and the period within which any benefits shall be payable out of the Fund for the time being and such regulations may provide for (a) any conditions or limitations subject to which any benefit shall be paid; (b) the manner of the making and determination of any claim to any benefit; (c) the postponement of any payment of benefit pending any relevant inquiry; (d) the authorisation of any person to claim a benefit on behalf of a contributor where such contributor is unable, for the time being, to do so.
(e) the settlement of valid claims, which shall be within a period of one month from the date of submission of the claim.
Modification of Act in special cases.
Regulations made by the Board may modify in such manner as the Board may deem proper, the provisions of this Act in their application (a) to persons who are or have been outside Kenya while contributors to the Fund; (b) to persons who are employed on board any ship or aircraft.
General provision as to regulations.
(1) Without prejudice to any specific power conferred by any provision of this Act, the Board may, in consultation with the Minister, make regulations facilitating the implementation of this Act, including in particular, regulations (a) prescribing anything required to be prescribed under this Act; (b) prescribing the particulars, information, proof or evidence to be furnished as to any question or matter arising under this Act, including any question or matter relevant to the payment of contributions by or in respect of any person, or the making or validity of any claim or application for the payment of any benefit under this Act.
(c) prescribing, in respect of any action required or permitted to be taken under this Act, the time and manner of taking that action, the procedure to be followed and the forms to be used.
(2) Any regulations made under this Act may make different provisions in respect of different cases or classes of cases and for different purposes of this Act, may impose conditions and make exceptions, and may contain such incidental or supplementary provisions as appear to the Board to be expedient for the purposes of the regulations.
Declaration of hospitals for purposes of Act.
(1) The Board may, in consultation with the Minister and the chairman of the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board, by notice in the Gazette, declare any hospital, nursing home or maternity home to be a hospital for the purposes of this Act.
(2) A declaration under subsection (1) may be made subject to such conditions as the Board thinks fit as to the charges which may be made by the hospital to any contributor under this Act (including conditions as to the amount of such charges and the requirement of the Boards consent to any variation thereof) and where any such conditions are made (a) the Board may publish such conditions in the Gazette or in such other manner as it thinks fit; and (b) it shall not be lawful for the hospital to make any charge to any contributor under this Act which is contrary to such condition.
(3) The Board may, at any time, after consulting the Minister, revoke any declaration under this section.
Determination of claims and questions.
(1) Subject to the provisions of this Act, the Board, in consultation with the Minister, may make regulations for the determination by the Board or by any officer thereof, or by a person or body of persons appointed or constituted in accordance with the regulations, of any question arising under or in connection with this Act, including any claim for a benefit, and subject to the provisions of the regulations, a decision in accordance therewith shall be final.
(2) Regulations under subsection (1) may provide (a) for enabling appeals to be brought from the decisions of any officer, person or body of persons to any other person or body appointed or constituted in accordance with the regulations to hear such appeals; (b) for the reference to the High Court for decision on any question of law arising in connection with the determination of any question by any officer, person or body of persons and for appeals to the High Court from the decision of any such officer, person or body on any such question of law; and the Chief Justice shall have power to make rules of court for regulating such references and appeals, for empowering the court to make orders as to the costs of such references and appeals, and for limiting the time within which such appeals may be brought.
(1) The Chief Executive Officer may, at any time and from time to time, and shall, if so directed by the Board cause an inspection to be made by an inspector authorised by him of (a) any premises or places where an inspector reasonably believes that any persons are employed (excluding a private dwelling not used for the purpose of trade or business); or (b) any declared hospital, for the purposes of ascertaining whether this Act is being or has been complied with, and the inspector shall, for the purposes of such inspection, have power to enter any such premises or place at all reasonable times, and to examine every person whom he finds therein.
(2) The occupier of any premises or place liable to inspection under this section and the servants and agents of the occupier or other person shall furnish to the inspector all such information and produce for inspection all such documents as the inspector reasonably requires for the purposes of ascertaining whether: (a) standard contributions are or have been payable, or have been duly paid, by or in respect of any person; or (b) any benefit is or was payable to or in respect of any person; or (c) in the case of a declared hospital, whether the conditions (if any) attached to the declaration have been met.
(3) Any person who (a) wilfully delays or obstructs an inspector in the exercise of his powers under this section; or (b) refuses or neglects to answer any question or to furnish any information or to produce any document when required to do so under this section, commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding ten thousand shillings and in the case of a conviction for making false claims or receiving illegal benefits shall be required to make good any moneys falsely received.
(4) Every inspector shall, before entering any premises or other place liable to inspection under this section, if so required by the occupier or other person authorised by him, produce a certificate of his appointment signed by or under the authority of the Board.
(5) Where any hospital is liable to be inspected by a public officer for the purposes of enforcing any law other than this Act, the Board may make arrangements for any of the powers and duties of inspectors under this section to be exercised or performed by the public officer and where such arrangement is made, that public officer shall have all the powers of an inspector under this section.
(6) Any inspector who, without any lawful excuse, gives false information in respect of the existence or non-existence of any fact in any hospital or other premises or places inspected under this section, commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding ten thousand shillings, or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding twelve months or to both.
PART IVFINANCIAL PROVISIONS Financial year.
The financial year of the Fund shall be the period of twelve months commencing on the 1st July in every year.
Investment of Funds.
(1) All moneys in the Fund which are not immediately required to be applied for the purposes of this Act shall be invested (a) in such investment in a reputable bank, being an investment in which trust funds, or part thereof, are authorised by law to be invested; (b) in the procurement and acquisition of essential medical equipment for provision to hospitals, on such terms and conditions as the Board may, from time to time, prescribe: Provided that the Board may advance money to any declared hospital for improvement of medical and health care services, subject to the Board being satisfied that such hospital is financially viable and in any underserved area, as may from time to time, be defined by the Minister.
(2) All investments made under this section shall be held in the name of the Board.
(1) At least four months before the commencement of each financial year, the Board shall cause to be prepared estimates of the revenue and expenditure of the Board for that year.
(2) The annual estimates shall make provisions for all estimated expenditure of the Board for the financial year concerned, and in particular shall provide (a) for the payment of the salaries, allowances and other charges in respect of the staff of the Board; (b) for the payment of the pensions, gratuities and other charges in respect of retirement benefits to staff of the Board; (c) for the payment of all the claims and benefits of the contributors in respect of medical and health care expenses incurred by them or their named dependants pursuant to the provisions of this Act; (d) for the proper maintenance of the buildings and grounds of the Board; (e) for the proper maintenance, repair and replacement of the equipment and other movable property of the Board; (f) for the creation of such reserve funds to meet future or contingent liabilities in respect of retirement benefits, insurance or replacement of buildings or equipment or in respect of such other matters as the Board may deem fit.
(3) The annual estimates shall be submitted for approval by the Board before the commencement of the financial year to which they relate: Provided that once approved, the sum provided in the estimates shall not be increased without the prior consent of the Board.
(4) No expenditure shall be incurred for the purposes of the Board except in accordance with the annual estimates approved under subsection (3) or in pursuance of an authorisation of the Board.
Expenses of administering the Fund.
There shall be paid out of the Fund and in such manner as the Board, in consultation with the Minister may determine, such sum as the Board may estimate to be its expenditure in respect of any financial year in accordance with the provisions of section 35.
Accounts and audit.
(1) The Board shall cause to be kept all proper books and records of accounts of the income, expenditure, assets and liabilities of the Fund.
(2) Within a period of three months after the end of each financial year, the Board shall submit to the Auditor-General (Corporations) or to an auditor appointed under subsection (3) of this section, the accounts of the Board together with: (a) a statement of income and expenditure during that year; and (b) a statement of the assets and liabilities of the Board on the last day of the financial year.
(3) The accounts of the Board shall be audited by the Auditor-General (Corporations) or by an auditor appointed by the Board with the approval of the Auditor-General (Corporations).
(4) The employment of an auditor shall not be terminated by the Board without the consent of the Auditor-General (Corporations).
(5) The Auditor-General (Corporations) may give general or special directions to an auditor appointed under subsection (3) of this section and the auditor shall comply with those directions.
(6) An auditor appointed under subsection (3) of this section shall report directly to the Auditor-General (Corporations) on any matter relating to the directions given under subsection (5) of this section.
(7) Within a period of six months after the end of the financial year, the Auditor-General (Corporations) shall report on the examination and audit of the accounts to the Board and the Minister, and in the case of an auditor who has been appointed under subsection (3) of this section, the auditor shall transmit a copy of the report on the accounts to the Auditor-General (Corporations).
(8) Nothing in this Act shall be construed to prohibit the Auditor-General (Corporations) from carrying out an inspection of the Boards accounts or records if it appears to him desirable and the Auditor-General (Corporations) shall carry out such an inspection at least once every six months.
(9) Notwithstanding anything in this Act, the Auditor-General (Corporations) may transmit to the Minister a special report on any matters incidental to his powers under this Act, and section 19 (3) and (4) of the Exchequer and Audit Act Cap.
412 shall, mutatis mutandis apply to any report made under this section.
(10) The Minister shall lay the audit report before the National Assembly within nine months after the report has been submitted to him under this section.
(11) The fee for any auditor not being a public officer shall be determined and paid by the Board.
PART VMISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS Annual Reports.
The Board shall, within three months after the end of each financial year, prepare and submit to the Minister a report of the operations of the Board for the immediately preceding year.
(1) In the performance of its functions under this Act, the Board may, subject to this Act, make regulations generally for the governance, control and administration of the Board and in particular for (a) the settlement of the terms and conditions of service, including the appointment, dismissal, remuneration and retirement benefits of the members of the staff of the Board; and (b) the constitution and procedure of meetings of the Board and the establishment, composition and terms of reference of committees of the Board.
(2) Regulations made by the Board under this section shall not be published in the Gazette but shall be brought to the attention of all persons affected thereby.
Exemption from stamp duty.
No duty shall be chargeable under the Stamp Duty Act in respect of any instrument executed by any person on behalf of or in favour of the Board or in respect of the payment of any benefit or in refunding any contribution under this Act in any case where, but for this exemption, the Board or any person acting on its behalf would be liable to pay such duty.
Legal proceedings under the Act.
Proceedings in respect of an offence under this Act, may, notwithstanding any provision to the contrary in any other written law, be commenced at any time within the period of three months from the date on which evidence sufficient in the opinion of the Board to justify a prosecution for an offence, comes to its knowledge, or within the period of twelve months after the commission of the offence, whichever is shorter.
Proceedings to recover sums due to the Board.
(1) The court before which any person is convicted of an offence under this Act may, without prejudice to any civil remedy, order such person to pay to the Board, as the case may be, the amount of any standard contribution or any other sum, together with any penalty found to be due from such person to the Board and any sum so ordered shall be recoverable as a fine and paid into the Fund.
(2) All sums due to the Board shall be recoverable as debts due to the Board, and without prejudice to any other remedy, may be recovered by the Board summarily as a civil debt.
(3) All criminal and civil proceedings under this Act may, without prejudice to any other power in that behalf, be instituted by any inspector or other officer of the Board.
(4) All sums recovered by legal proceedings in respect of monies which should have been paid into the Fund shall, when recovered, be paid into the Fund.
Recovery of compensation or damages.
Where a contributor to the Fund is entitled, whether under the Workmens Compensation Act Cap.
236 or otherwise, to recover compensation or damages in respect of any injury or illness, he shall not, to the extent to which such compensation or damages are recoverable, be entitled to any benefits in respect of any treatment undergone by him as a result of such injury or illness, and any benefits paid in respect of such treatment, shall to the extent to which such compensation or damages have been recovered, be repaid to the Board; Provided that the payment of any benefits as aforesaid shall not preclude the right of the contributor to recover any compensation or damages.
In any proceedings under this Act, a copy of any entry in the accounts of, or any extract from the records or register of the Fund, shall, if stated to be a true copy by a certificate purporting to be signed by the Chief Executive of the Board, or a person authorized in that behalf by him, be received in evidence as prima facie evidence of the truth of the contents thereof.
A person convicted of an offence under this Act for which no other penalty is prescribed shall be liable to a fine not exceeding fifty thousand shillings or, in the case of a natural person, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years, or to both.
Repeal of Cap.
The National Hospital Insurance Act is repealed.
FIRST SCHEDULE (s.
3 (3)) TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS.
In this Schedule appointed day means the day appointed for the coming into operation of the National Hospital Insurance Fund Act, 1998; Fund means the National Hospital Insurance Fund existing immediately before the appointed day.
(1) On the appointed day, all the funds, assets and other property movable and immovable which immediately before that day, were held for and on behalf of the Fund in the name of the Permanent Secretary to the Treasury shall, by virtue of this paragraph and without further assurance, vest in the Board.
(2) Every public officer having the power or duty to effect or amend any entry in a register relating to property or to issue or to amend any entry in a register relating to property or to issue or amend any certificate or other document effecting or evidencing title to property, shall, without payment of a fee or other charge and upon request made by or on behalf of the Board, do all such things as are by law necessary to give final effect to the transfer of the property mentioned in subparagraph (1).
On the appointed day, all rights, powers, liabilities and duties, whether arising under any written law or otherwise, which immediately before the appointed day were vested in, imposed or on enforceable by or against the Government for and on behalf of the Fund shall, by virtue of this paragraph, be transferred to, vested in, imposed on or enforceable by or against the Board.
On and after the appointed day, all actions, suits or legal proceedings pending by or against the Government for and on behalf of the Fund shall be carried on or prosecuted by or against the Board.
(1) Subject to subparagraph (2), the officers, inspectors and servants appointed for the administration of the Fund in office on the appointed day shall be deemed to be officers, inspectors and servants appointed by the Board under section 11 of the Act.
(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of subparagraph (1), within twelve months after the appointed day, the Board shall review the qualifications of all persons deemed to be employees of the Board under subparagraph (1) and may retain those found suitably qualified for employment by the Board subject to (a) such persons opting to remain in the service of the Board; and (b) such terms and conditions of service (not being to the disadvantage of such persons) as may be agreed with the Board.
(3) Any employee not retained by the Board under subparagraph (2) may exercise his option to either (a) retire from the service of the Board; or (b) be redeployed within the public service.
(4) Where an employee enters into an agreement with the Board under subparagraph (2), his service with the Government shall be deemed to be terminated without the right to severance pay but without prejudice to all other remuneration and benefits payable upon the termination of his appointment with the Government.
The annual estimates for the Fund for the financial year in which the appointed day occurs shall be deemed to be the annual estimates of the Board for the remainder of that financial year: Provided that such estimates may be varied by the Board in such manner as the Minister may approve.
SECOND SCHEDULE (s.
7) PROVISIONS AS TO THE CONDUCT OF BUSINESS AND AFFAIRS OF THE BOARD Tenure of office.
(1) A member of the Board other than an ex-officio member shall, subject to the provisions of this Schedule, hold office for a period not exceeding three years, on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the instrument of appointment but shall be eligible for re-appointment for one more term of a period not exceeding three years.
(2) The members of the Board shall be appointed at different times so that the respective expiry dates of the members terms shall fall at different times.
Vacation of office.
A member other than the chairman or an ex-officio member may (a) at any time resign from office by notice in writing to the Minister; (b) be removed from office by the Minister if the member (i) has been absent from three consecutive meetings of the Board without the permission from the chairman; or (ii) is adjudged bankrupt or enters into a composition scheme or arrangement with his creditors; or (iii) is convicted of an offence involving dishonesty or fraud; or (iv) is convicted of a criminal offence and sentenced to imprisonment for a term exceeding six months or to a fine exceeding ten thousand shillings; or (v) is incapacitated by prolonged physical or mental illness; or (vi) is otherwise unable or unfit to discharge his functions.
(1) The Board shall meet not less than four times in every financial year and not more than four months shall elapse between the date of one meeting and the date of the next meeting.
(2) The members of the Board shall, at first meeting of the Board, elect from amongst their number, a vice-chairman and an honorary treasurer.
(3) Unless three quarters of the total members of the Board otherwise agree, at least fourteen days written notice of every meeting of the Board shall be given to every member of the Board.
(4) The quorum for the conduct of the business of the Board shall be nine members excluding the Chief Excecutive Officer.
(5) The chairman shall preside at every meeting of the Board at which he is present but in his absence, the vice-Chairman shall preside and, in his absence, the members present shall elect one of their member who shall, with respect to that meeting and the business transacted thereat, have all the powers of the chairman.
(6) Unless a unanimous decision is reached, a decision on any matter before the Board shall be by a majority of votes of the members present and in the case of an equality of votes, the chairman or the person presiding shall have a casting vote.
(7) Subject to paragraph (4), no proceedings of the Board shall be invalid by reason only of vacancy among the members thereof.
(8) Subject to the provisions of this Schedule, the Board may determine its own procedure and the procedure for any committee of the Board and for the attendance of any other persons at its meetings and may make standing orders in respect thereof.
Disclosure of interest.
(1) If a member is directly or indirectly interested in any contract, proposed contract or other matter before the Board and is present at a meeting of the Board at which the contract, proposed contract or other matter is the subject of consideration, he shall, at the meeting and as soon as practicable after the commencement thereof, disclose the fact and shall not take part in the consideration or discussion of, or vote on, any questions with respect to the contract or other matter, or be counted in the quorum of the meeting during consideration of the matter: Provided that if the majority of the members present are of the opinion that the experience or expertise of such member is vital to the deliberations of the meeting, the Board may permit the member to participate in the deliberations subject to such restrictions as it may impose.
(2) A disclosure of interest made under this paragraph shall be recorded in the minutes of the meeting at which it is made.
The Common seal.
The affixing of the common seal of the Board shall be authenticated by the signatures of the chairman and the Chief Executive Officer and any document required by law to be made under seal and all decisions of the Board may be authenticated by the signatures of the chairman and the Chief Executive Officer.
Provided that the Board shall, in the absence of either the chairman or the Chief Executive Officer, in any particular matter, nominate one member to authenticate the seal of the Board on behalf of either the chairman or the Chief Executive Officer.
The Board shall cause minutes of all proceedings of meetings of the Board to be entered in books kept for that purpose.
SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION THE NATIONAL HOSPITAL INSURANCE FUND (STANDARD AND SPECIAL CONTRIBUTIONS) REGULATIONS, 2003 L.
These Regulations may be cited as the National Hospital Insurance Fund (Standard and Special Contributions) Regulations, 2003.
In these Regulations, except where the context otherwise requires prescribed form means such as the Board may, from time to time, prescribe for the purposes of these Regulations; standard contributor means a contributor under section 15(2) (a) of the Act; special contributor means a contributor under section 15 (2) (b) of the Act;.
(1) A person whose total income whether derived from salaried or self employment in the immediately preceding month was not less than one thousand shillings shall contribute to the Fund.
(2) An application by any person to become a contributor to the Fund for any year shall be made in writing in the prescribed Form.
(3) The rate of contribution shall be graduated from a minimum of thirty shillings for contributors earning one thousand shillings per month to a maximum of three hundred and twenty shillings for contributors earning fifteen thousand shillings and above.
(4) In determining the income of a special contributor, the Board may require and inspect, such evidence and documentation as it may deem necessary.
The Board may require an applicant under regulation (3) (2) to submit in respect to himself, his named spouse or named dependants, such evidence as identity, age, income, medical or mental conditions as may, in the Boards opinion, be necessary to determine the application to become a contributor.
(1) A standard contributor shall, through his or her employer submit to the Fund, on the First day of the month following the one in which the deduction was made, his or her prescribed contribution.
(2) An employer shall deduct the prescribed contribution from each employee and submit it to the Fund on the first day of the month following the one the deduction is made.
(3) The contribution referred to in this regulation shall be remitted in such a manner as the Board may, from time to time notify the employer.
Where as a result of late or delayed of standard contribution by an employer a contributor is unable to claim or obtain the benefits stipulated by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (Claims and Benefits) Regulations, the employer shall be liable to the contributor to the extent to the extent of the denied benefit and any other injury or inconvenience arising therefrom: Provided that the liability stipulated in this regulation shall be without prejudice to any other liability or penalty provided for in this Act.
THE NATIONAL HOSPITAL INSURANCE FUND (ACCREDITATION) REGULATIONS, 2003.
These Regulations may be cited as the National Hospital Insurance Fund (Accreditation) Regulations, 2003.
In these Regulations, unless the context otherwise requires prescribed Form means such form as the Board may, from time to time, prescribe for the purposes of these Regulations; District Health Management Board means the District Health Management Board existing administratively under the Ministry of Health.
(1) Every hospital or health care facility wishing to avail itself of the claims and benefits from the Fund shall apply to the Board for accreditation, registration and gazettement, by filling the prescribed Form.
(2) The prescribed Form shall contain information on, such facilities and issues as are necessary for the delivery of the services for which the institution seeks accreditation registration and gazettement.
(3) The information referred to in paragraph (2) shall include (a) general information on the type of buildings, environmental, suitability, floor area and such other information etc; (b) facilities such as wards, pharmacy, laboratory, theatres, ear, nose and throat clinic, dental services, drug store, service room and, toilets; (c) servicing such as training school, ambulance, family planning, and maternal child health; (d) equipment such as x-ray, standby generator, scanning machine, test equipment, incubator, radiological unit, wheelchair, stretcher and, trolley; (e) staff; and (f) bed capacity, including baby cots.
(1) Upon receipt of the filled application form, the Board shall cause the institution to be examined by the District Health Management Board or such other body as the Board may deem appropriate, for the purposes of verifying the information in the application form, and determining whether or not to accredit the institution and its category for the purposes of ascertaining the daily claim rates to be applicable.
(2) No benefit shall be payable to a hospital or health care facility that is not accredited in accordance with these Regulations, except as may be provided for in the National Hospital Insurance Fund (Claims and Benefits) Regulations.
An institution whose accreditation and registration is obtained rough false or fraudulent information, or violates the provisions of the Act or any of the Regulations made there under, shall (a) be de-registered by the Board; (b) be liable to the penalty provided for by section 25 (4) of the Act.
(1) Where an institution has been de-registered under regulation 5, it may apply for fresh accreditation and registration at the end of two years from the date the de- registration takes effect.
(2) An institution seeking accreditation under paragraph (1) may be accredited and registered under such terms and conditions, as the Board may deem appropriate.
The Board shall, at least once every year, inspect every accredited and registered institution to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Act and these Regulations: Provided that for the purpose of this regulation, the Board may appoint, as its agent, any competent person, institution or authority, and such person, institution or authority shall have the same powers as those of an inspector under section 32 of the Act.
The Board shall order for a comprehensive inspection report to done on any institution applying for accreditation by the management.
(Repealed by L.N.
THE NATIONAL HOSPITAL INSURANCE FUND (VOLUNTARY CONTRIBUTIONS) REGULATIONS, 2003.
These Regulations may be cited as the National Hospital Insurance Fund (Voluntary Contributions) Regulations, 2003.
In these Regulations, unless the context otherwise requiresprescribe Form means such form as the Board may, from time to time, prescribe for the purpose of these Regulations; declared hospital has the meaning assigned to it in the Act.
(1) Any person liable as a contributor under section 15(1) of the Act may apply to the Board to be a voluntary contributor so as to cover such other dependants as would otherwise not be entitled to the benefits under the standard or special contributions paid by the contributor.
(2) The application referred to in paragraph (1) for any year shall be in writing in the prescribed Form.
In determining whether to accept or reject an application under regulation 3, the Board may call for such evidence as may, in the Boards opinion, be necessary including evidence relating to (a) the applicants relationship to the person or persons to be covered as a dependant or dependants; (b) the identity, age and income of the dependant; or (c) the medical condition of the dependant.
In determining the rate of contribution, the Board may take into account (a) whether or not the voluntary contributor is already a contributor under standard or special contribution in accordance with the Act; (b) the contributors appropriate rate of contribution as either standard or special contribution to the Fund; and (c) the financial implication on the contributors total income: Provided that the minimum rate of contribution shall be the sum of one hundred and sixty shillings (160) per month.
Prior to the acceptance of an application to become a contributor under these Regulations, the applicant shall be notified of the fact that (a) an election to become a voluntary contributor for any dependant is irrevocable; and (b) the person on whose behalf a voluntary contribution is paid shall be registered as the contributor on the National Hospital Insurance Card.
A voluntary contributor shall pay the contribution to the Board on the first day of each month.
The National Hospital Insurance (Voluntary Contributions) Regulations are revoked.
THE NATIONAL HOSPITAL INSURANCE FUND (CLAIMS AND BENEFITS) REGULATIONS, 2003.
These Regulations may be cited as the National Hospital Insurance Fund (Claims and Benefits) Regulations, 2003.
In these Regulations, unless the context otherwise requires prescribed Form, means such form as the Board may, from time to time, prescribe for the purposes of these Regulations; declared hospital has the meaning assigned to it in the Act; hospital and medical treatment includes food and bed, drugs, laboratory tests and diagnostic services, surgical or medical procedures or equipment, medicines, physiotherapy, and doctors fees for both in-patient and out-patients in declared hospitals.
A claim for the payment of any benefits shall be made in writing in the prescribed Form, and shall be submitted to the Board within ninety days or such longer period as the Board may allow, from the date of discharge from the hospital and medical treatment in respect of which it is made.
The Board may require such further evidence of identity and of entitlement as is in its opinion necessary to substantiate the claim for benefit, including production by the contributor of his card.
Where a claim is lodged in respect of hospital and medical treatment received by a spouse who was not named on the contributor s card at the time of its issue, no benefit shall be paid in respect of hospital and medical treatment received by that spouse within twenty-eight (28) days immediately following the date upon which the name of that spouse was entered on the card if at that date such contributor had more than one spouse.
The maximum rate of daily allowance, which may be paid in respect of any declared hospital specified in the Schedule to these Regulations, shall be the rate respectively specified in the Schedule.
The maximum rate of benefit payable in respect of hospital and medical treatment to a contributor paying standard contribution shall be the maximum rebate payable to that hospital.
The maximum rate of daily allowance to be paid by the Fund in respect of treatment in declared hospital or medical facility shall not exceed he rate approved for that hospital by notice in the Gazette.
The National Hospital Insurance (Claims and Benefits) Regulations, are revoked.
SCHEDULE (R.6) Declared Hospital P.O.
Box Town Approved N.H.I.F.
Daily Rebate A.I.C.
Kapsowar Hospital (Eldoret) 30 Eldoret 00 A.I.C.
Kijabe Medical Centre 0 Kijabe 000 A.I.C.
Liten Cottage Hospital (Kericho) 00 Liten 00 A.I.C.
Githumu Hospital 1 Thika 00 Akemo Valley Maternity & Nursing Home 8 Nyangusu 00 Alpha Nursing Home 1 Mago, Kaimosi 00 Al-Shifaa Nursing Home 04 Garissa 00 Alupe Hospital (Busia) 3 Busia 00 Athi River Medical Services 36 Athi River 00 Avenue Hospital Ltd.
5280 Nairobi 00 Bakarani Maternity & Nursing Home (Mombasa) 2335 Mombasa 00 Baraka Maternity Nursing Home 705 Nakuru 00 Baringo District Hospital (Amenity Wards) 1 Kabarnet 000 Baringo District Hospital (Kabarnet) 1 Kabaranet 00 Barnet Memorial Hospital 90 Kabarnet 00 Bishop Kioko Catholic Hospital 240 Machakos 000 Bismillahi Nursing Home 429 Isiolo 00 Bondeni Maternity Hospital 24 Nakuru 00 Bondo District Hospital 9 Bondo 00 Bondo Medical Centre 00 Bondo 00 Bosongo Medical Centre 200 Kisii 00 Boya Rural Nursing Home 207 Kisumu 00 Buffalo Nursing and Maternity 73 Suna-Migori 00 Bukaya Medical Centre Imanga Via Mumias 00 Bukura Community Maternity &Nursing Home 3 Bukura 00 Bungoma District Hospital 4 Bungoma 00 Bungoma Medical Centre 229 Bungoma 00 Busia District Hospital Private Bag Busia 00 Busia District Hospital (Amenity) Private Bag Busia 00 Butula Mission Hospital (Busia) Private Bag Busia 00 Catholic Hospital Wamba via Maralal 81 Wamba via Maralal 00 Central Hospital, African Highland Produce Private Bag Kericho 00 Central Hospital (Brooke Bond) 7 Kericho 00 Central Maternity & Nursing Home 144 Kakamega 00 Central Memorial Hospital (Thika) 734 Thika 00 Changamwe Hospital Limited 8631 Mombasa 00 Chania Maternity and Nursing Home 900 Thika 00 Charity Medical Center 710 Nyahururu 00 Cherangany Nursing Home 881 Kitale 00 Chetambe Hills Nursing Home 78 Webuye 00 Chiromo Lane Medical Center 3749 Nairobi 00 Christa Marianne Hospital & Nursing Home 35 Kisii 000 Chuka District Hospital Chuka 00 Chuka District Hospital, Amenity Wing Chuka 00 City Nursing Home (Nairobi) 4591 Nairobi 00 City Park Hospital 2009 Nairobi 00 Coast General Hospital (Mombasa) 0231 Mombasa 000 Consolata Hospital (Nyeri) 5 Nyeri 400 Consolata Hospital Chuka (Meru) 3 Meru 00 Consolata Hospital Kyeni (Embu) 038 Runyenjes 00 Consolata Hospital Nkubu (Meru) 05 Meru 000 Coptic Church Nursing 1570 Nairobi 00 Daraja Mbili Nursing & Maternity Home 16 Kisumu 00 Diani Beach Hospital 07 Diani Beach 00 District Hospital Mandera Private Bag Mandera 00 Donyo Sabuk Maternity &Nursing Home 601 Thika 00 Dr.
Vibhakers Maternity &Nursing Home 0422 Mombasa 00 Dunga Maternity & Nursing Home 534 Kisumu 00 Eastleigh Nursing Home 9328 Nairobi 00 Ediana Nursing Home 6270 Nairobi 00 Egerton University Health Centre 36 Njoro 00 Eldama Ravine District Hospital 02 Eldama Ravine 00 Eldoret Hospital 234 Eldoret 400 Elgon View Hospital 406 Eldoret 00 Elgon View Medical Cottage 747 Bungoma 00 Embu Provincial Hospital 3 Embu 000 Emmaus Innercore Nursing Home 8123 Nairobi 00 Emukaba Nursing Home 211 Kakamega 00 Equator Hospital, Luanda 95 Luanda, Vihiga 00 Equator Nursing Home 4995 Nairobi 400 Eshiriru Maternity and Nursing Home 09 Kakamega 00 Evans Sunrise Medical Centre 5464 Nakuru 00 Foreign Claims 0443 Nairobi 700 Friends Kaimosi Hospital Private Bag Tiriki 00 Friends Lugulu Hospital 0 Webuye 00 Gaichanjiru Catholic Hospital(Muranga) 83 Thika 000 Galana Hospital 7 Malindi 00 Gatundu District Hospital 84 Gatundu 600 Gertrude Garden Childrens Hospital (Nairobi) 2325 Nairobi 400 Gesusu Sub-District Hospital 2 Kisii 00 Getembe Nursing Home 53 Kisii 00 Gilgil Hospital, Nakuru P.O Gilgil 00 Glory Maternity & Nursing Home 398 Kakamega 00 Good Hope Medical Centre 267 Nyahururu 00 Greenview Nursing Home 868 Kericho 00 Gucha Cottage Maternity & Nursing Home 73 Keroka 00 Gucha District Hospital 6 Ogembo 00 Guru Nanak Ramgarhia Sikh Hospital 3071 Nairobi 400 H.H.
Aga Khan Dispensary & Maternity Hospital, Kisumu 30 Kisumu 400 H.H.
Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa 3013 Mombasa 400 H.
Aga Khan Hospital, Nairobi 0270 Nairobi 400 Hema Hospital Kisii 00 Hola District Hospital 8 Hola 00 Holy Family Hospital Nangina 7 Funyula 00 Homa Bay District Hospital 2 Homa Bay 00 Homa Bay District Hospital (Amenity Ward) 2 Homa Bay 00 Home Confinement 0443 Nairobi 00 Huruma Nursing & Maternity Home 2934 Nairobi 00 Immaculate Heart of Mary Hospital Thika 00 Inder Nursing Home 1416 Nairobi 000 Isana Maternity & Nursing Home 482 Kisii 00 Ishiara District Hospital, Embu 25 Ishiara 00 Isiolo District Hospital Isiolo 00 Isiolo District Hospital (Amenity) 2 Isiolo 00 Iten District Hospital 32 Iten 00 Iten District Hospital (Elgeyo Marakwet) Iten 00 Itiero Maternity & Nursing Home 74 Kisii 00 J.K.U.A.T.
Hospital 2000 Nairobi 600 Jaralam Nursing & Maternity Home 90 Kisumu 00 Jamaa Home & Maternity Hospital, Nairobi 7153 Nairobi 00 Jamii Maternity Nursing Home 230 Karatina 800 Jocha Hospital 8984 Mombasa 000 Jordan Hospital 143 Kitui 00 Joy Kim Nursing Home 050 Embu 00 Kajiado District Hospital 1 Kajiado 00 Kamiti Hospital 0061 Nairobi 00 Kanan Medical Centre 029 Nyahururu 00 Kangundo District Hospital 002 Kangundo 00 Kapenguria District Hospital 3 Kapenguria 00 Kapkatet District Hospital Private Bag Kericho 00 Kapsabet District Hospital Kapasabet 00 Kapsabet District Hospital (Amenity) Kapsabet 00 Kapsabet Nursing Home 32 Kapsabet 00 Karatina District Hospital 33 Karatina 00 Karatina Maternity & Nursing Home 6 Karatina 600 Kasarani Nursing & Maternity Home 1524 Nairobi 00 Kathiani Hospital, Machakos Private Bag Kathiani 00 Kayole Hospital 7617 Nairobi 00 Kendu Mission Hospital, Kendu Bay 0 Kendu Bay 000 Kenyatta National Hospital, Amenity Wing 0723 Nairobi 000 Kenyatta National Hospital, General Ward 0725 Nairobi 000 Kenyatta National Hospital, Maternity Ward 0723 Nairobi 800 Kericho District Hospital 1 Kericho 00 Kericho Nursing Home Limited 10 Kericho 00 Kerugoya District Hospital 4 Kerugoya 00 Kerugoya District Hospital, Amenity 4 Kerugoya 00 Ketri, Alupe Hospital 99 Busia 00 Kiambu Cottage Hospital 241 Kiambu 00 Kiambu District Hospital 9 Kiambu 600 Kiambu District Hospital, Amenity Wing 9 Kiambu 00 Kibos Road Maternity & Nursing Home 83 Kisumu 00 Kikoko Mission Hospital, Machakos 22 Nunguni 00 Kikuyu Nursing Home 05 Kikuyu 00 Kilifi District Hospital Kilifi 00 Kilimanjaro Maternity & Nursing Home 3920 Nairobi 00 Kima Mission Hospital 10 Kisumu 00 Kimilili Medical Centre 20 Kimilili 00 Kiminini Cottage Hospital 936 Kitale 00 Kinango Hospital, Kwale 84 Kinango 00 Kipchimchim Mission Hospital 31 Kericho 600 Kipini District Hospital Private Bag Kipini 00 Kiriani Consolata Hospital, Muranga 39 Kiriani 00 Kirinyaga Nursing Home 98 Kerugoya 00 Kisii District Hospital 2 Kisii 00 Kisumu District Hospital 818 Kisumu 600 Kisumu District Hospital, Amenity 818 Kisumu 800 Kitale District Hospital 8 Kitale 00 Kitale District Hospital, Amenity 8 Kitale 00 Kitale Nursing Home 825 Kitale 00 Kitui District Hospital 2 Kitui 00 Komarock Nursing Home 9749 Nairobi 00 Koru Nursing Home 51 Koru 00 Kwale District Hospital 030 Kwale 00 Lady Griggs Maternity Hospital 0231 Mombasa 000 Lady Tharau Hospital 56 Kakamega 00 Laikipia Maternity and Nursing Home 68 Nanyuki 00 Laisamis Catholic Hospital 4 Isiolo 00 Lamu District Hospital 5 Lamu 00 Limuru Nursing Home 59 Limuru 00 Lodwar District Hospital Private Bag Lodwar 00 Loitoktok District Hospital Private Bag Loitoktok 00 Lokitang Hospital, Lodwar P.O.
Loitang 00 Londiani District Hospital 4 Londiani 00 Longisa District Hospital 93 Bomet 00 Lumboka Memorial Hospital 60 Bungoma 00 Lumino Maternity & Nursing Home 08 Mumias 00 Lundu Maternity & Nursing Home 10 Vihiga 00 Maasai Nursing Home 37 Narok 00 Machakos Halthcare Centre 26 Machakos 00 Machakos Nursing Home, Machakos 56 Machakos 00 Madina Nursing Home 8370 Nairobi 00 Magadi Soda Company Hospital, Magadi 0 Magadi 00 Makindu District Hospital 1 Makindu 00 Makueni Hospital, Machakos 5 Makueni 00 Makupa Maternity & Nursing Home 9996 Mombasa 00 Makutano Maternity Nursing Home, Meru 435 Meru 00 Malindi District Hospital Malindi 00 Mandera Nursing Home 2 Mandera 00 Maralal District Hospital 2 Maralal 00 Maria Immaculate Hospital 7216 Nairobi 00 Maria Maternity & Nursing Home 4736 Nairobi 00 Mariakani Cottage Hospital Limited 2535 Nairobi 00 Marie Stopes Hospital (K) Ltd 87 Muranga 00 Marie Stopes Hospital (K) Ltd., Mombasa 4771 Mombasa 00 Marsabit District Hospital Private Bag Moyale 00 Marura Nursing Home 5520 Nairobi 00 Mary Help of the Sick Mission Hospital 92 Thika 00 Mary Immaculate Hospital 69 Mweiga 00 Mary Immaculate Maternity and Dispensary, Mombasa 8435 Mombasa 00 Mary Immaculate Ndumbu Health Center 50 Ruiru 00 Masaba Hospital 3648 Nairobi 00 Masaba Nursing Home, Nairobi 53648 Nairobi 00 Maseno Hospital 16 Maseno 00 Masogo Maternity & Nursing Home 66 Oyugis 00 Matasia Health Clinic 185 Kiserian 00 Matata Nursing & Maternity Home 7 Oyugis 00 Mater Misericordiae Hospital 0325 Nairobi 400 Mathare Mental Hospital (General Ward) 0663 Nairobi 00 Mathare Mental Hospital (Extension) 29 Gilgil 00 Matuu Nursing Home 2695 Matuu 00 Maua Methodist Hospital, Meru 63 Maua 000 Mbagathi District Hospital 0725 Nairobi 000 Menengai Nursing and Maternity Home 811 Nakuru 00 Mercy Hospital, Eldama Ravine 0 Eldama-Ravin 000 Meru District Hospital Meru 00 Meru District Hospital, Amenity Meru 00 Metropolitan Hospital 33080 Nairobi 00 Mewa Medical Centre 8591 Mombasa 00 Midhill Maternity & Nursing Home 1138 Nairobi 400 Migori District Hospital 00 Suna-Migori 00 Milimani Maternity & Nursing Home, Meru 26 Meru 00 Milimani Maternity and Nursing Home 41 Kisumu 00 Misikhu Mission Hospital 29 Webuye 000 Mlaleo Health Centre 0951 Mombasa 00 Moi National Referral & Teaching Hospital (General Ward), Eldoret Eldoret 400 Moi National Referral & Teaching Hospital (Amenity), Eldoret Eldoret 000 Mois Bridge Maternity and Nursing Home 82 Mois Bridge 00 Molo District Hospital 56 Molo 00 Mombasa Hospital Association 0294 Mombasa 400 Mother and Child Maternity & Nursing Home 2658 Nairobi 00 Mount View Maternity and Nursing Home 44 Voi 00 Moyale District Hospital Private Bag Moyale 00 Msambweni District Hospital Msambweni 00 Mt Elgon Hospital, Kitale 39 Kitale 600 Mt.
Kenya Hospital 01 Nyeri 00 Mt.
Longonot Maternity and Nursing Home 840 Naivasha 400 Muhoroni Nursing & Maternity 138 Kisumu 00 Mukurwe-ini Sub District Hospital 7 Nyeri 600 Mumias Maternity and Nursing Home 34 Mumias 00 Muranga District Hospital 9 Muranga 00 Muriranja District Hospital Private Bag Muranga 00 Muthale Mission Hospital, Kitui 32 Kitui 00 Mutomo Mission Hospital, Mutomo 6 Kitui 00 Mwea Medical Centre 87 Wanguru 800 Mwea Mission Hospital, Wanguru 1 Wanguru 000 Mwihila Mission Hospital, Yala Khwisero 800 Mwingi Hospital, Kitui Kitui 00 Nairobi Equator Hospital 4995 Nairobi 00 Nairobi Hospital, Nairobi 0026 Nairobi 400 Nairobi West Hospital 3375 Nairobi 000 Nairobi Womens Hospital 0552 Nairobi 00 Naivasha District Hospital 41 Naivasha 00 Nakuru Maternity and Nursing Home 769 Nakuru 000 Nakuru Prison Hospital Nakuru 4 Nakuru 00 Nakuru War Memorial Hospital, Nakuru 40 Nakuru 000 Nala Maternity & Nursing Home 60 Kakamega 00 Nandi Hills District Hospital 84 Nandi 00 Nanyuki Cottage Hospital, Nanyuki 5 Nanyuki 00 Nanyuki District Hospital 6 Nanyuki 00 Nanyuki Maternity and Nursing Home 0 Nanyuki 00 Narok District Hospital 1 Narok 00 National Spinal Injury Hospital 0906 Nairobi 000 Nazareth Hospital, Riara Ridge 9682 Nairobi 000 New Busia Maternity and Nursing Home 18 Busia 00 New Mvita Nursing Home 1477 Mombasa 00 New Ngei Road Maternity & Nursing Home 54 Machakos 00 Ngao Hospital, Tana River P.O.
Tarasaa 00 Ngong Hills Maternity 72 Ngong 00 Nightingale Maternity & Nursing Home 971 Kisumu 00 North Kinangop Catholic Hospital 88 North-Kinangop 00 Nyahururu District Hospital 6 Nyahururu 00 Nyambene District Hospital 81 Maua 00 Nyamira Adventist Medical Center 85 Nyamira 00 Nyamira District Hospital, Kisii Nyamira 00 Nyamira District Hospital, Kisii (Amenity) Private Bag Nyamira 00 Nyamira Maternity & Nursing Home 43 Nyamira 00 Nyangena Hospital 492 Kisii 00 Nyar Alego Nursing Home 6 Siaya 00 Nyasiongo Maternity & Nursing Home 58 Nyasiongo 00 Nyeri Nursing Home (2001) Limited 205 Nyeri 00 Nyeri Prison Hospital, Nyeri 7 Nyeri 600 Nyeri Provincial General Hospital 7 Nyeri 000 Nyina wa Mumbi Maternity Hospital 1283 Nairobi 600 Ojej Memorial Hospital 55 Suna-Migori 600 OlKalou District Hospital 21 OlKalou 00 OlKalou District Hospital (Amenity) 221 OlKalou 00 Ortum Mission Hospital, Kitale 312 Kitale 800 Oruba Nursing and Maternity Home Ltd.
62 Suna 00 Outspan Hospital 058 Nyeri 00 Owens Maternity and Nursing Home 134 Bondo 00 P.C.E.A.
Hospital, Tumutumu Karatina Private Bag Karatina 800 P.C.E.A.
Hospital, Kikuyu 5 Kikuyu 000 P.C.E.A.
Orthopeadic Center 010 Kikuyu 000 P.C.E.A.
Chogoria Hospital, Meru 5 Chogoria 000 Pacifica Hospital 902 Eldoret 00 Pandya Memorial Hospital, Mombasa 0434 Mombasa 400 Parkroad Nursing Home, Nairobi 9850 Nairobi 600 Pastor Machage Memorial Hospital 388 Suna-Migori 600 Pine Breeze Hospital 116 Nakuru 000 Plateau Mission Hospital, Eldoret 24 Eldoret 00 Poly-Clinic Hospital 503 Naivasha 300 Port Reitz Chest Hospital 0502 Mombasa 00 Port Victoria Sub-District Hospital 9 Port Victoria 00 Prime Care Hospital 5209 Nairobi 00 Provincial General Hospital Annex, Nakuru 75 Nakuru 000 Provincial General Hospital (Machakos) 9 Machakos 000 Provincial General Hospital, Garissa 3 Garissa 000 Provincial General Hospital, Kakamega 5 Kakamega 000 Provincial General Hospital, Kisumu 49 Kisumu 000 Pumwani Maternity Hospital, Nairobi 0108 Nairobi 00 Pwani Maternity and Nursing Home 14 Kilifi 00 Rachuonyo District Hospital 2 Oyugis 600 Ram Memorial Hospital 54 Kisii 00 Rift Valley Provincial General Hospital, Nakuru 1 Nakuru 000 S.S.
Shah Hospital 4497 Nairobi 400 Sabatia Eye Hospital 14 Wodanga 700 Sagam Community Hospital 88 Yala 00 Sally Nursing Home 07 Sare 00 Sega Cottage Hospital 45 Sega 00 Sega Mission Hospital Sega 00 Shalom Hospital 513 Machakos 00 Sharlom Maternity and Nursing Home 3460 Mombasa 00 Sher Agencies Hospital 29 Naivasha 00 Shimo la Tewa Hospital, Mombasa 0152 Mombasa 00 Siaya District Hospital Private Bag Siaya 00 Siaya District Hospital(Amenity Ward) 44 Siaya 00 Siaya Medical Centre 120 Siaya 00 Siloam Hospital 181 Kericho 00 Sinai Mt.
Hospital 2874 Nairobi 00 Sister Fridas Medical Centre 96 Kitale 00 Sololo Mission Hospital, Sololo Via Isiolo 00 Sot Nursing Home 58 Bomet 00 South B Nursing Home 9255 Nairobi 00 St.
Anne Hospital Egoji, Meru 4 Meru 00 St.
Annes Maternity Home, Nairobi 54337 Nairobi 00 St.
Clares Mission Hospital, Kaplong Sotik 000 St.
Elizabeth Hospital, Mukumu 27 Mukumu 000 St.
Elizabeth Hospital, Lwak 8 Nyilima 00 St.
James Hospital 6024 Nairobi 00 St.
James Medical Centre 0275 Nairobi 00 St.
John Health Clinic 1754 Nairobi 00 St.
Josephs Hospital, Kilgoris 0 Kilgoris 800 St.
Josephs Hospital, Nyabondo 41 Sondu 00 St.
Josephs Mission Hospital, Migori 50 Migori 00 St.
Josephs Nursing and Maternity Home 13 Molo 00 St.
Leonards Maternity and Nursing Home 28 Kericho 00 St.
Lucies Hospital 25 Chuka 00 St.
Lukes Hospital Kaloleni, Mombasa 6 Kaloleni 00 St.
Lukes Maternity and Nursing Home 431 Thika 00 St.
Marys Hospital, Mumias 50 Mumias 00 St.
Matia Mulumba Hospital 365 Thika 800 St.
Michael Nursing Home 271 Embu 00 St.
Monicas Hospital 23 Kisumu 00 St.
Teresa Maternity and CottageHospital 095 Meru 00 St.
Theresas Maternity and Nursing 2 Asembo Bay 00 St.
Camillus Mission Hospital 19 Karungu 000 St.
Joseph Cottolengo Hospital 426 Meru 00 St.
Martins Cottage Hospital 477 Kitale 400 St.
Theresa Maternity Home 370 Kikuyu 00 Star Children Hospital 4516 Kisumu 00 Star Hospital 77 Malindi 00 Suba District Hospital 50 Mbita 00 Sulmac Cottage Hospital 14 Naivasha 400 Suna Nursing and Maternity 77 Suna-Migori 00 Tabaka Mission Hospital, Kisii 55 Kisii 1000 Tambach District Hospital Private Bag Tambach 00 Tanaka Nursing Home 85 Busia 00 Taveta District Hospital 1 Taveta 00 Tawfiq Muslim Health Centre 29 Malindi 00 Teminas Hospital 61 Suna-Migori 00 Tenwek Hospital Bomet (Sotik) 9 Bomet 1400 Teso District Hospital 9 Amagoro 00 The Kitui Hospital (Kitui) 4 Kitui 00 The Radiant Health Clinic (Nairobi) 1278 Nairobi 00 Thika District Hospital 27 Thika 600 Thika Family Hospital 577 Thika 00 Thika Nursing Home, Thika 429 Thika 00 Tigania Hospital, Meru 53 Meru 00 Tigoni District Hospital 24 Tigoni 00 Tumbe Hospital, Kwale P.O.
Kwale 00 Uasin Gishu Memorial Hospital, Eldoret 80 Eldoret 400 Valley Hospital Limited 6243 Nakuru 00 Victoria Hospital, Kisumu 9 Kisumu 000 Vihiga District Hospital 1069 Maragoli 00 Voi District Hospital 8 Voi 00 Wajir District Hospital, Wajir 9 Garissa 00 Walon Hospital 61 Rongo 00 Waso Medical Services & Nursing Home 65 Isiolo 00 Webuye District Hospital 5 Webuye 00 Webuye Nursing Home 122 Webuye 00 Western Maternity and Nursing Home 68 Matunda-Kita 00 Westlands Cottage Hospital 8367 Nairobi 00 Wesu District Hospital 022 Wundanyi 00 Whitestone Hospital 711 Kisumu 00 Woodlands Hospital, Meru 97 Meru 000 Yala Sub-District Hospital 02 Yala 00 DECLARATION OF HOSPITALS s.
30 (1) L.N.
Oljabet Medical Centre, Laikipia Olive Tree Hospital Manyala Sub-District Hospital Sayyid Fatmah Hospital, Kisauni Holy Family Catholic Mission, Hospital, Muhoroni Port Florence Community Hospital A.C.K Mount Kenya Hospital Kagio Nursing Home Garissa Nursing Home.
Dophil Nursing and Maternity Home Limo House Hospital Kisii District Hospital (Amenity Wing) Transmara Medical Hospital Thika Nursing Home St.
Matia Mulumba Mission Donyo Sabuk Maternity and Nursing Home Gatundu Sub-District Hospital Mary Help of the Sick Mission Hospital Chania Nursing Home Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology Hospital Suba Maternity and Nursing Home Lopiding District Hospital Enkitok Joy Nursing Home Blue Light Nursing and Home St.
Francis Community Hospital Kapsabet Health Center Kombewa District Hospital Bahati District Hospital Ifttin Sub-District Hospital.
Ogembo Medical Centre Rangala Mission Hospital Kalimoni Mission Hospital Butere District Hospital Samburu Health Centre Kikumini Health Centre Rabai Rural Health Demonstration Centre Jibana Health Centre Assisi Nursing Home Namasoli Health Centre P.C.E.A., Nakuru West Hospital St.
Anthony Health Centre St.
Elizabeth, Chiga Dispensary Divine Mercy Aluor Health Centre Coptic Nursing Home, Maseno Uzima Dispensary and Maternity University Dental Hospital Emali Nursing Home Ruby Medical Centre Ogra Medical Centre and Community Hospital Modogashe District Hospital Tawa Rural Health Demonstration Centre Mwingi Nursing Home Kobujoi Mission Hospital Laare Nursing and Maternity Home Makadara Health Centre St.
Paulines Maternity and Nursing Home Kwale District Eye Care Centre Rehoboth Maternity and Nursing Home Runyenjes Sub-District Hospital Tom Mboya Health Centre Mbita Sub-District Hospital St.
Annes Sega Mission Hospital Asumbi Mission Health Centre St Claires Bolo Health Centre Mulemi Maternity and Nursing Home.
Arrow Web Hospital.
Malava District Hospital St.
Josephs Mission Hospital, Kilgoris Kihara Sub-District Hospital Endebess Sub-District Hospitals Kianyaga Sub-District Hospitals Ikanga Sub-District Hospita Karurumo Rural Health Training Centre Kyuso District Hospital Nyando District Hospital Kirwara Sub-District Hospital Chemolingot District Hospital Mother Francisca Maternity and Nursing Home Kaiboi Mission Health Centre Ahmadiya Muslim Hospital, Shianda Rombo Mission Hospital St.
Georges Medical Centre Mutwati Nursing and Maternity Home Victoria Hospital Limited Lakeview Nursing and Maternity Services Jahmii Medical Centre Meridian Clinic, Yaya Centre Branch, Nairobi Meridian Clinic, Nation Centre Branch, Nairobi Meridian Medical Centre, Donholm Clinic, Nairobi Meridian Medical Centre, The Mall, Westlands Branch, Nairobi Thika Road Health Centre, Nairobi Thika Road Health Services, (Buru Buru Health Centre), Nairobi Clinix Healthcare Limited, Haile Selassie Branch, Nairobi Clinix Healthcare Limited, Daystar University, Ngong Road, Nairobi Clinix Healthcare Limited, Embakasi Branch, Nairobi Clinix Health Care Limited, Valley Road, Nairobi Mathare Health Centre, Nairobi Dandora Health Centre, Nairobi Makadara Health Centre, Nairobi ACK Namasoli Mission Health Centre, Mumias Takaba District Hospital Bute District Hospital Elwak District Hospital Habaswein District Hospital Griftu District Hospital Rhamu District Hospital Macalder District Hospital South Gucha District Hospital Madiani District Hospital Tudor District Hospital Dadaab Sub-District Hospital Sigowet Sub-District Hospital Muhuru Bay Sub-District Hospital Ntimaru Sub-District Hospital Kendu Sub-District Hospital Likoni Sub-District Hospital Kibwezi Sub-District Hospital Tiwi Rural Health Training Centre Isinya Health Centre Namanga Health Centre Kitare Health Centre Fort Tenan Health Centre Wundanyi Health Centre New Wananchi Maternity & Nursing Home Simbiri Nan Bell Community Health Centre Matangwe Community Medical Centre Pipeline Nursing Home Okitta Maternity & Nursing Home Lelmolok Nursing Home Alshifaa Hospital Afwan Medical Centre Anderson Medical Centre Mandera Medicare Clinic & Annex Nursing Home Inuka Hospital Chebiemit District Hospital Tot District Hospital Ekerenyo Sub-district Hospital Baragoi Sub-district District Hospital The Nyali Childrens Hospital Baraton Jeremic Community Health Centre Nairobi Womens HospitalAdams Arcade Narrapy Community Health Centre Imani Hospital Bethania Medical Centre Getembe Hospital Mediheal Hospital Naivasha Medical Centre Masogo District Hospital Engineer District Hospital Lolgorian Sub-district Hospital.
The Retreat (Rehabilitation Centre) Mwala District Hospital Matiliku District Hospital Matungu Sub-District Hospital Timau Sub-District Hospital Kangema Sub-District Hospital Tawa Sub-District Hospital Lumumba Health Centre Tuuru Cottolengo Health Centre Mois Bridge Mission Health Centre St Clare Health Centre Nazareth Hospital Ruiru St Joseph Nursing Home Sipili Maternity & Nursing Home Ikutha Faith Nursing Home Dawida Maternity & Nursing Home Komarock Modern Medical Centre Swiss Cottage Hospital Ukunda Medical Centre Wundanyi Sub-District Hospital Karuturi Hospital Limited SUCOS Hospital Alupe Sub-District Hospital Nairobi Womens Hospital, Ongata Rongai Lumino Nursing and Maternity Home Mariakani Cottage Hospital, Ongata Rongai St.
Monica Rapogi Mission Hospital Nyamache Sub-District Hospital Karungu Sub-District Hospital Mwatate Sub-District Hospital Kilungu Sub-District Hospital Masimba Sub-District Hospital Kangundo Community Health Centre Dreamland Mission Hospital Pinnacle Healthcare Services Tawheed Community Hospital A.I.C.
Kajiado Dispensary Kitengela Baraka Medical Centre Lady Brand Health Services Loitokitok District Hospital Chombeli Health Centre Sigowet Sub-District Hospital Ainamoi Health Centre Kabianga Health Centre Wangige Health Centre Kinale Health Centre Nyathuna Sub-District Lari Health Centre Ndeiya Health Centre Gichuru Dispensary Limuru Health Centre Turnmed Health Services Limited St.
Paul's University Health Centre Igegania Sub-District Hospital Ithanga Health Centre Karatu Health Centre Ngenda Health Centre Ngoliba Health Centre Ngorongo Health Centre Gitare Health Centre Munyu Health Centre Gakoe Health Centre Kigumo Health Centre Ruiru Prisons Staff Training College Health Centre Ngewa Health Centre G.S.U.
Health Centre Ruiru Gatundu Womens Hospital Vineyard Hospital (Dr Wachira Health Services) Prime Medical Services Assumption of Mary Catholic Dispensary-Ithanga Gede Health Centre Vitengeni Health Centre Bamba Sub-District Hospital Gongoni Health Centre Marafa Health Centre Vipingo Health Centre Watamu Hospital Kiogoro Health Centre Oresi Health Centre Iyabe District Hospital Nyamagondo Health Centre Riana Health Centre Riontanchi Health Centre Getembe Annex Frankston Hospital Iranda Health Centre Migosi Health Centre Ogra Medical Centre Hope Medical Centre Segera Mission Dispensary Rumuruti Catholic Dispensary Ndindika Health Centre Athi Complex and Community Health Centre East Africa Portland Cement Staff Clinic Masai Health Centre Muthetheni Health Centre Kilala Health Centre Kyuasini Health Centre Thinu Health Centre Ikombe Dispensary Katangi Health Centre Ekalakala Health Centre Masinga Model Health Centre Kitheuni Dispensary Kivaa Health Centre Kasikeu Dispensary Kyuasini Health Centre Masimba Health Centre Sultan Hamud Sub District Hospital Tulimani Health Centre Makindu Nursing Home A.I.C.
Mbooni Dispensary Kathonzweni Health Centre Mtito Andei Health Centre Kanzokea Health Centre Kitise Health Centre Mavindini Health Centre Mukuyuni Health Centre Amaal Medical Centre Zonal Annex Nursing and Maternity Home Alisiha Nursing Home Bulla Mpya Nursing Home Jamuhuri Maternity and Nursing Home Mandera Drug Mart Mandera Medicare Nursing Home Mutuati Sub-District Hospital Focus Medical Laboratory Kiengu Maternity and Nursing Home Rosmegg Medical Clinic - Kangeta Makutano Medical Health Clinic The Karen Hospital Migori Health Station Health Source Medical Centre Kanjama Dispensary Nyakianga Health Centre Kiria Ini Satellite Clinic Kimkan Health Services Gatura Health Centre Kandara Health Centre Makuyu Health Centre Buruburu Health Centre- Buruburu Complex Wambugu Medical Centre Mkunga Maternity And Nursing Home Alif Medical Centre Just Medical Limited Aski Medical Clinic St.
Patricks Healthcare Centre Mother and Child Hospital Limited.
Alliance Medical Centre Om Shanti Medical Centre The Went Worth Hospital Healthways Medical Centre Victory Medical Centre Huruma Nursing Home M-Care Limited - Yaya Centre Prime Diagnostics Centre Ruai Family Medical Centre Milele Integrated Medical Services Celestial Medical Centre St.
Louis Hospital Milele Integrated Medical Services Dandora Medical Centre Medipoint Clinic Family Access Centre Siloa Medical Centre Medanta Africare Limited Kabarak Health Centre Nessuet Dispensary Mauche Taita Dispensary Njoro Health Centre Tuiyotich Dispensary Engashura Health Centre Upper Solai Health Centre Kabazi Health Centre Subukia Health Centre Chemase Health Centre Kaptumo Sub-District Hospital Mosoriot Rural Health Training Centre Kabiemit Health Centre Kapkolei Medical Clinic Eagles Medical Clinic Kijauri Sub District Hospital Borabu Nyamaiya Health Centre Nyangena Sub-District Hospital Tinga Health Centre Tombe Health Centre Nyamusi Sub District Hospital St.
Joseph's Nyansiongo Hospital Ngarua Rural Health Center Ngano Health Centre Fr.
Baloo Catholic Dispensary Wellness Medical Care Ngurano Health Centre Gichiche Health Centre Mahinga Kamoko Health Centre Kiganjo Health Centre Fr.
Baldo Catholic Dispensary Queenteric Kapiyo Community Nursing Home Township Clinic - Bondo Afya Bora Medical Clinic - Chuka A.I.C.
Lokichogio Health Centre Soy Health Centre Ziwa Health Centre Banja Health Centre Serem Health Centre Bugina Health Centre Emuhaya Sub-District Hospital Mbale Provincial Rural Health Centre Enzaro Health Centre Afya Medical Clinic Tesco Pharmacy and Medical Clinic Jeddah Pharmacy and Nursing Home Highway Medical Centre Gracious Day Care Centre Al-Bushra Medical Centre Liban Pharmacy and Medical Centre Northern Medical Services Keumbu Sub-District Hospital Kenyenya District Hospital Mama Lucy Kibaki Hospital Khorof Harar Sub-District Hospital Buna Sub-District Hospital Rumuruti Sub-District Hospital Holy Spirit Health Centre St.
Marys Rift Valley Mission Hospital St.
Joseph Nyansiongo Mission Health Centre Icfem Dreamland Mission Hospital African Muslims Agency Health Centre Seventh-Day Adventist Health Services Ladnan Hospital Athi Complex & Community Health Centre Lexa Medical Centre Tahidi Nursing Home Amaal Medical Centre & Annex Nursing Home Getembe Annex Hospital County Medical Centre Embu Samaad Hospital Pesi Medical Centre St.Patrick HealthCare Centre Ponya Surgical Nursing Home Mkunga Maternity & Nursing Home Mercy Light Hospital St.
Thomas Maternity Hospital Mitunguu Medical Services Bulla Mpya Nursing Home Utawala Estate Health Centre Matibabu Foundation Hospital Royal Gardens Hospital Tawheed Community Nursing Home Bumula Health Centre Chwele Sub District Hospital Malakisi Health Centre Bumala A Health Centre Bumala B Health Centre Nambale Health Centre Sio Port District Hospital Arror Health Centre Chebororwa Health Centre Chepkorio Health Centre Chesoi Health Centre Field Masham Medical Centre Kamwosor Sub District Hospital Kapcherop Health Centre Kapkoi Health Centre Kaptarakwa Sub-District Hospital Kocholwo Sub-District Hospital Mogil Health Centre Garissa Amani Doctors Clinic Irara Nursing Home Islamic Relief Jamia Intergrated Health Services Okitta Nursing Home Othoro Health Centre Wagwe Health Centre Bukaya Health Centre Khwisero Health Centre St.
Pius Musoli Health Centre Fig Tree Health Options Kericho Limited Ama Health Centre Caritas Mariana Dispensary Creative Medical Services Family Care Medical Centre Immaculate Heart of Mary Hospital- Kilimambogo Ithanga Health Centre Juja Farm Health Centre Kigumo Health Centre Marura Nursing Home- Kiambu Branch Mary Helper of the Sick Ngarariga Health Centre Eberege Dispensary Etago Sub District Hospital Ibacho Sub District Hospital Ibeno Sub District Hospital Kionyo Health Centre Marie-Stopes Centre Nduru District Hopsital Nyacheki Sub District Hospital Nyansakia Health Centre Nyatike Health Centre Ober Health Centre Sengera Mission Health Centre Ahero Medical Centre Katito Health Centre Manyuanda Hospital St.
Monicas Hospital A.I.C Zombe Dispensary Afya Bora Medical Clinic-Kitui Ikutha Medicare Clinic Mwingi Faith Medical Centre Lunga Lunga Dispensary Shimba Hills Health Centre Singawa Medical Centre St.
Thomas Maternity Sunshine Medical Clinic Vanga Health Centre Engashura Health Centre Mokowe Health Centre Pablo Hortsman Health Centre Assisi Nursing Home Donyo Sabuk Nursing Home Matungulu Medical Centre Wamunyu Health Centre Mandera West Nursing Home Crossroads Nursing Home Marsabit Modern Medical Services Kaciongo Medical Clinic- Maua Nkubu Medicare Medical Centre Robins Healthcare Ltd Mbuta Model Health Centre Mikindani Medical Centre Kangari Health Centre Maragua Ridge Health Centre Sabasaba Health Centre Afya Health Centre Annuciation Mission Dispensary Ben Ammi Medical Centre Bristol Park Hospital Communal Oriented Services International Dr.
H.S.Keer Medical Clinic Eagle Eye Laser Centre Imara Healthcare Centre Iran Medical Clinic Jamii Yadah Medical Centre Lions Sightfirst Eye Hospital Live Well Clinic- Kayole Mayflower Health Services Medicross Eastleigh Medical Centre Medicross Pipeline Medical Centre Medicross South C Reinha Rosary Dispensary Githunguri Romieva Medical Centre Scion Healthcare Siloa Medical Centre St.
Bakhita Dispensary Utawala St.
Judes Medical Centre Texas Cancer Centre Blue Cross Healthcare Clinic Civil Servant Medical Clinic Dr.
Ngugi Clinic Dundori Health Centre Forest Industrial Training Centre Dispensary G.K Prisons Staff Dispensary Nakuru Hekima Mobile Clinic Kabarak Health Centre Kamara Dispensary Kapsetek Dispensary Karagita Health Centre Kenlands Medical Centre Keringet Health Centre Kings Medical Centre Kipsyenan Dispensary Nakuru Lalwet Dispensary Lanet Health Centre Langa Langa Health Centre Lelchwet Health Centre Lenginet Dispensary Lower Solai Health Centre Mahi Tamu Health Centre Maiella Health Centre Mangu Dispensary Mid-Town Medical Centre Mirugi Kariuki Dispensary Nakuru West Dispensary Ndabigi H Centre Ogilgei Dispensary Peak Health Outpatient Services Quality Healthcare Services Naivasha Rhems Medical Clinic Rongai Health Centre Semeek Dispensary State House Dispensary Nakuru Vinet Medical Services Apex Medicare Services Meswo (Tunza) Medical Services St.Josephs Mission Hospital Chepterit African Mission Services (AMS) Enoosaen Health Centre GK Prison Dispensary Lolgorian Sub District Hospital Nalepo Medical Services Sekenani Health Centre Kijauri Sub District Hospital Borab Geta Bush Heni Health Centre Karangatha Health Centre Mawingo Health Centre Ndemi Health Centre St.Lawrence Dispensary Jamii Hospital Kamoko Health Centre Suguta Marmar Health Centre Ukwala Health Centre Njukini Health Centre Taveta Medtech Centre Hope Medical Centre St.
Orsola Hospital Kapsara District Hospital Eldoret Medical Services Moiben Health Centre Sosiani Health Centre St.
Brigittas Hospital Turbo Rural and Demonstration Centre Emuhaya Sub-District Hospital Equator Medical Centre Hamisi Sub-District Hospital Shiru Health Centre The Port Florence HospitalSiaya Clinic The Port Florence HospitalUsenge Clinic REVOCATION OF DECLARED HOSPITALS S.
30 (3) L.N.
(a) Fairview Maternity and Nursing Home, Kisii (b) Keroka Nursing and Maternity Home, Keroka (c) Borabu Maternity and Nursing Home, Nyansiongo (d) Ogembo Medical Centre, Ogembo.
(e) Sori Centre Maternity and Nursing Home, Kadongo (f) Equator Hospital, Luanda (g) Kimilili Medical Centre (h) Whitestone Hospital, Kisumu (i) Chetambe Hills Nursing Home, Webuye (j) Eshisiru Maternity and Nursing Home (k) Webuye Nursing Home, Webuye (l) Emukaba Maternity and Nursing Home, Kakamega (m) Menengai Nursing Home, Nakuru (n) Nyeri Nursing Home (o) Sori Lakeside Hospital, Karungu Name of Hospital Address Katito Nursing Home Private Bag, Kadongo Masogo Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 366, Oyugis Keroka Nursing Home P.O.
Box 690, Keroka Borabu Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 144, Nyansiongo Fairview Maternity and NursingHome P.O.
Box 842, Kisii Machakos Nursing Home P.O.
Box 456, Machakos Bungoma Nursing Home P.O.
Box 797, Bungoma Western Maternity and Nursing Home Home P.O.
Box 482, Matunda, Kitale Mumias Road Nursing Home P.O.
Box 1203, Bungoma Marama Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 57, Butere Mumias Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 534, Mumias East Wanga Nursing Home P.O.
71, Shianda Mubwekas Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 583, Busia St.
Jude Clinic ICPEP.O.
Box 30, Mbita Kadongo Nursing Home P.O.
Box 105 Kadongo Name of Hospital Address St.
Robert Silver Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 926, Suna, Migori Wallon Hospital P.O.
Box 561, Rongo Sori Centre Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 82, Kadongo Buffalo Nursing Home P.O.
Box 873, Migori Terminus Hospital P.O.
Box 561, Migori Sally Nursing Home P.O.
Box 307, Sare Medicare Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 561, Suna Health Mountain Hospital P.O.
Box 221, Kehancha St.
Marys Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 903, Yala Orthodox Mission Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 91, Ndori Koru Nursing Home P.O.
Box 151, Koru Kibos Road Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 283, Kisumu Whitestone Hospital P.O.
Box 4711, Kisumu Mt.
Sinai Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 969, Kisumu Daraja Mbili Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 716, Kisumu Muhoroni Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 4138, Kisumu Rachar Medicare Hospital P.O.
Box 518, Muhoroni Oyugis Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 383, Oyugis Jata Medical and Maternity Centre (Rongo) P.O.
Box 289, Rongo St.
Teresa Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 12, Asembo Bay Changamwe Maternity Home P.O.
Box 98631, Mombasa Molo Nursing Home P.O.
Box 727, Molo Menengai Nursing Home P.O.
Box 2811, Nakuru Malindi Maternity Hospital P.O.
Box 434, Malindi Kilifi Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 440, Kilifi Declared Hospitals Address Town/District Plaza Maternity Nursing Home 24 Wajir Ngong Hills Hospital 72 Ngong Fairview Maternity and Nursing Home 842 Kisii Nyamira Adventist Medical Centre 85 Nyamira Kisii District Hospital Amenity 2 Kisii Borabu Maternity and Nursing Home 44 Nyansiongo Mogonga Maternity and Nursing Home 113 Kisii Keroka Nursing Home 90 Keroka Katito Maternity and Nursing Home Private Bag Katito Kannan Medical Centre 029 Nyahururu SUSPENSION OF HOSPITALS s.
25 (4) (ii) L.N.
(a) Kehancha Maternity and Nursing Home, Suna Migori.
(b) Medicare Maternity and Nursing Home, Suna Migori.
Robert Silver Maternity and Nursing Home, Suna Migori.
APPROVAL OF REBATES S.
Declared Hospital Address Rebates (KShs.) Oljabet Medical Centre, Laikipia 00 Olive Tree Hospital P.
Box 19739, Nairobi 00 Manyala Sub-District Hospital P.
Box 98, Butere 00 Sayyid Fatmah Hospital, Kisauni, P.O.
Box 1505, Mombasa 00 Holy Family Catholic Mission, Hospital, Muhoroni P.
Box 17 Koru 00 Port Florence Community Hospital P.
Box 3417, Kisumu 00 A.C.K Mount Kenya Hospital P.
Box 598, Kerugoya 00 Kagio Nursing Home P.
Box 809, Kerugoya 00 Garrisa Nursing Home P.
Box 269, Garissa 00 Dophil Nursing and Maternity Home P.O.
Box 556, Luanda 00 Limo House Hospital P.
Box 8168, Eldoret 400 Kisii District Hospital (Amenity Wing) P.
Box 92, Kisii 0,000 Transmara Medical Hospital P.
Box 129, Kilgoris 00 Thika Nursing Home P.
Box 429, Thika ,600 St.
Matia Mulumba Mission P.
Box 3365, Thika ,800 Donyo Sabuk Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 3601, Thika ,300 Gatundu Sub-District Hospital P.
Box 84, Gatundu ,500 Mary Help of the Sick Mission Hospital, P.
Box 792, Thika ,400 Chania Nursing Home P.
Box 3900, Thika ,200 Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology Hospital P.
Box 62000, Nairobi.
,500 Suba Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 50, Migori 00 Lopiding District Hospital P.O.
Box 98, Lokichoggio 00 Bahati District Hospital P.O.
Box 77, Bahati 00 Ifttin Sub-District Hospital P.O.
Box 256, Garissa 00 Ogembo Medical Centre P.O.
Box 109, Keroka 00 Blue Light Nursing Home and Diagnostic Imaging Hospital P.
Box 185, Mandera ,000 Rangala Mission Hospital P.
Box 18, Ugunja ,200 St Francis Community Hospital P.
Box 62676, Nairobi ,900 Kalimoni Mission Hospital P.
Private Bag, Ruiru (00232) ,200 Declared Hospital Address Rebates (KShs.) Butere District Hospital P.O.
Box 40, Butere ,000 Samburu Health Centre P.O.
Box 84, Kinango 00 Kikumini Health Centre P.O.
Box 227, Emali 00 Rabai Rural Health Demonstration Centre Private Bag, Rabai 00 Jibana Health Centre P.O.
Box 183, Kaloleni 00 Modogashe District Hospital P.O.
Box 3, Lagdera 00 Tawa Rural Health Demonstration Centre P.O.
Box 70, Tawa, Mbooni 00 Bahati District Hospital P.O.
Box 77, Bahati 00 Kombewa District Hospital P.O.
Box 60, Kombewa 00 Kapsabet District Hospital P.O.
Box 1147, Kapsabet 00 Enkitok Joy Nursing Home P.O.
Box 285, Kiserian 00 St.
Paulines Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 2201, Kakamega ,000 Kwale District Eye Care Centre P.
Box 901-80100, Mombasa ,200 Rehoboth Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 497, Mwingi ,000 Runyenjes Sub-District Hospital P.
Box 193, Runyenjes ,000 Tom Mboya Health Centre P.
Box 50, Mbita 00 Mbita Sub-District Hospital P.
Box 50, Mbita 00 St.
Annes Sega Mission Hospital P.
Box 4, Sega ,100 St.
Claires Bolo Health Centre P.
Box 24, Pap Onditi ,100 Asumbi Mission Health Centre P.
Box 669, Kisii ,100 Kenol Hospital P.
Box 152-0120, Sagana ,200 Arrow Web Hospital P.
Box 756-00518, Nairobi ,200 Mulemi Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 20117-00518, Naivasha 00 Malava District Hospital P.
Box 150, Malava ,100 St.
Josephs Mission Hospital, Kilgoris P.
Box 150-40200, Kilgoris ,700 Kihara Sub-District Hospital P.O.
Box 39, Kiambu ,000 Endebess Sub-District Hospital P.O.
Box 3979, Kitale ,000 Kianyaga Sub-District Hospital P.O.
Box 24, Kerugoya ,000 Ikanga Sub-District Hospital P.O.
Box 87, Mutomo ,000 Karurumo Rural Health Training Centre P.O.
Box 859, Embu ,000 Kyuso District Hospital P.O.
Box 13, Kyuso ,000 Nyando District Hospital P.O.
Box 79, Pap Onditi ,000 Kirwara Sub-District Hospital P.O.
Box 227, Thika ,000 Chemolingot District Hospital P.O.
Box 39, Nginyang ,000 Mother Francisca Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 268, Kapsabet ,400 Kaiboi Mission Health Centre P.O.
Box 3306, Eldoret ,100 Ahmadiya Muslim Hospital, Shianda P.O.
Box 77, Shianda ,400 Rombo Mission Hospital P.O.
Box 2, Loitoktok ,200 St.
Georges Medical Centre P.O.
Box 6094, Kondele ,200 Mutwati Nursing and Maternity Home P.
Box 39, Maua ,200 Victoria Hospital Limited P.O.
Box 70500518, Nairobi ,200 Lakeview Nursing and Maternity Services P.O.
Box 27, Naivasha ,200 Jahmii Medical Centre P.O.
Box 54012, Nairobi ,000 Tabaka District Hospital P.O.
Box 13, Tabaka ,100 Bute District Hospital P.O.
Box 2, Wajir ,100 Elwak District Hospital P.O.
Box 62, Elwak ,100 Habasweini District Hospital P.O.
Box 25, Habasweini ,100 Griftu District Hospital P.O.
Box 13, Wajir ,100 Rhamu District Hospital P.O.
Box 35, Rhamu ,100 Macalder District Hospital P.O.
Box 39, Macalder ,100 South Gucha District Hospital P.O.
Nyamarambe ,100 Madiany District Hospital P.O.
Box 8, Madiany ,100 Tudor District Hospital P.O.
Box 974248, Mombasa ,100 Dadaab Sub-District Hospital P.O.
Box 3, Modogashe ,000 Sigowet Sub-District Hospital P.O.
Box 11, Kericho ,000 Muhuru Bay Sub-District Hospital P.O.
Box 47, Muhuru Bay ,000 Ntimaru Sub-District Hospital Ntimaru ,000 Kendu Sub-District Hospital P.O.
Box 47, Kendu Bay ,000 Likoni Sub-District Hospital Mombasa ,000 Kibwezi Sub-District Hospital P.O.
Box 7290137, Kibwezi ,000 Tiwi Rural Health Training Centre Mombasa ,000 Isinya Health Centre P.O.
Box 24, Kajiado 00 Namanga Health Centre P.O.
Box 23, Namanga 00 Kitare Health Centre P.O.
Box 50, Mbita 00 Fort Tenan Health Centre P.O.
Box 19, Fort Tenan 00 Wundanyi Health Centre P.O.
Box 1216, Wundanyi 00 Declared Hospital Address Rebates (KShs.) New Wananchi Maternity & Nursing Home P.O.
Box 722, Kilifi 00 Simbiri Nan Bell Community Health Centre P.O.
Box 26, Kosele ,100 Matangwe Community Medical Centre P.O.
Box 262, Bondo ,200 Pipeline Nursing Home P.O.
Box 62900515, Nairobi ,200 Okitta Maternity & Nursing Home P.O.
Box 4, Kadongo ,100 Lelmolok Nursing Home P.O.
Box 1230107, Uasin Gishu District 00 Alshifaa Hospital P.O.
Box 543, Wajir ,000 Afwan Medical Centre P.O.
Box 4604100100, Nairobi ,000 Anderson Medical Centre P.O.
Box 124, Kitale ,200 Mandera Medicare Clinic and Annex Nursing Home P.O.
Box 309, Mandera ,100 Inuka Hospital P.O.
Box 233, Sidindi ,200 St.
Gabriel Catholic Hospital, Mutomo P.O.
Box 42501030, Gatundu ,100 Narrapu Community Health Centre, P.O.
Box 1548, Nanyuki ,200 Name of Hospital Approved Rebate Category Assisi Health Centre ,000 Mission Namasoli Healh Centre ,000 Mission P.C.E.A Nakuru West Hospital ,000 Mission St.
Anthony Health Centre ,000 Mission St.
Elizabeth Chiga Dispensary ,000 Mission Divine Word Aluor Health Centre ,000 Mission Coptic Nursing Home Maseno ,400 Mission Uzima Dispensary and Maternity ,300 Mission University Dental Hospital, Nairobi ,100 Mission Kobujoi Mission Hospital ,500 Mission Ogra Medical Centre and Community ,100 Mission Mwingi Nursing Home ,200 Mission Emali Nursing Home ,000 Mission Ruby Medical Centre ,000 Mission Makadara Healh Centre ,200 Mission Laare Nursing and Maternity Home ,200 Mission Declared Hospital Address Town/ District Rebate KSh.
Mwala District Hospital 191 Mwala 1,200 Matiliku District Hospital 7 Matiliku ,200 Matungu Sub-District Hospital 217 Mumias ,200 Timau Sub-District Hospital 4 Timau ,200 Kangema Sub-District Hospital 116 Kangema 1,200 Tawa Sub-District Hospital 0 Tawa ,200 Lumumba Health Centre 0540100 Kisumu ,200 Tuuru Cottolengo Health Centre 7 Meru ,400 Mois Bridge Mission Health Centre 38-30202 Mois Bridge ,400 St Clare Health Centre 48 Elburgon ,400 Nazareth Hospital Ruiru 49682-00100 Nairobi ,500 St Joseph Nursing Home 7807-00622 Nairobi ,500 Sipili Maternity & Nursing Home 4 Kinamba 1,500 Ikutha Faith Nursing Home 6-90207 Ikutha-Mutomo 1,400 Dawida Maternity & Nursing Home 257-80304 Wundanyi 1,500 Komarock Modern Medical Centre 3728-00100 Nairobi 1,100 Ukunda Medical Centre 393-80400 Ukunda ,100 Swiss Cottage Hospital 668 Mtwapa 1,100 Wundanyi Sub-District Hospital 1216 Wundanyi 800 Alupe Sub-District Hospital 3 Busia ,000 SUCOS Hospital 50 Kitengela ,300 Karuturi Hospital Limited 2920117 Naivasha ,600 Name of Hospital Address Town/District Rebate KSh.
Contract Keumbu Sub-District Hospital 7 Kaembu ,300 A Kenyenya District Hospital 28-40211 Kenyenya ,100 A Mama Lucy Kibaki Hospital 278-00515 Nairobi ,600 A KhorofHarar Sub-District Hospital 33 Wajir ,100 A Buna Sub-District Hospital 1 Wajir ,200 A RumurutiSub-District Hospital 3 Rumuruti ,200 A Holy Spirit Health Centre 00 Gilgil ,200 B St.
Joseph Nyansiongo Mission Health Centre 34 Nyansiongo ,200 B Icfem Dreamland Mission Hospital Private Bag Kimilili ,200 B African Muslims Agency Health Centre 658 Thika ,400 B Seventh-Day Adventist Health Services 8629 Nairobi ,100 C Ladnan Hospital 9794-00202 Nairobi ,500 C Athi Complex & Community Health Centre 3 Athi-River ,300 B Lexa Medical Centre 55-00207 Namanga ,400 B Tahidi Nursing Home 0 Tala ,300 B Amaal Medical Centre & Annex Nursing Home 06 Mandera ,200 C Getembe Annex Hospital 409 Kisii ,400 B County Medical Centre Embu 58-60100 Embu ,500 B Samaad Hospital 96-70200 Wajir ,600 B Pesi Medical Centre 4 Busia ,000 C Mwingi Faith Medical Centre 4-90202 Ndooa ,300 B St.Patrick Healthcare Centre 045-00300 Nairobi ,300 B Ponya Surgical Nursing Home 46 Makueni ,200 B Mkunga Maternity & Nursing Home 4350-00620 Nairobi ,200 B Mercy Light Hospital 297-026 Kiambu ,400 B St.
Thomas Maternity Hospital 6515 Likoni ,200 B Mitunguu Medical Services 38 Mitunguu ,600 B Bulla Mpya Nursing Home 65-70300 Mandera ,400 B Utawala Estate Health Centre 445-00618 Nairobi ,300 B Matibabu Foundation Hospital 30-40607 Ukwala ,500 B Royal Gardens Hospital 6641-00508 Nairobi ,500 C Tawhed Community Nursing Home.
419-70100 Garissa ,400 C REVISION OF REBATES S.
6/2013 Declared Hospital Address New Rebates Matata Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 27, Oyugis 00 Lumino Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 908, Mumias 00 Avenue Hospital Ltd P.
Box 45280, Nairobi 700 Bakarani Mat.
And Nursing Home (Msa) P.
Box 12335, Mombasa 000 Bondeni Maternity Hospital P.
Box 124, Nakuru 000 Boya Rural Nursing Home P.
Box 1207, Kisumu 00 Central Nursing Home Kakamega P.
Box 1144, Kakamega 000 Chiromo Lane Medical Center P.
Box 73749, Nairobi 800 City Nursing Home, Nairobi P.
Box 14591, Nairobi 000 Coptic Hospital P.
Box 21570, Nairobi 500 Crater Medical Center P.
Box 1569, Nakuru 300 Diani Beach Hospital PO Box 5074, Diani 200 Dorkcare Nursing Home P.
Box 33541, Nairobi 000 Dunga Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 1534, Kisumu 00 Jamaa Home and Maternity (Eldelvale) P.
Box 17153, Nairobi 600 Ediana Nursing Home P.
Box 56270, Nairobi 100 Egerton University Health Center P.
Box 536, Njoro 000 Elgon View Hospital P.
Box 8406, Eldoret 400 Emmaus Innercore Nursing Home P.
Box 78123, Nairobi 000 Evans Sunrise Medical Center P.
Box 15464, Nakuru 700 Family Care Hospital P.
Box 30581, Nairobi 300 Galana Hospital P.
Box 47, Malindi 100 Gertrudes Garden Childrens Hospital P.
Box 42325, Nairobi 900 Getembe Nursing Home P.
Box 153, Kisii 000 Guru Nanak Ramgarhia Sikh Hospital P.
Box 33071, Nairobi 700 H.H.
Aga Khan Hospital (Msa) P.
Box 83013, Mombasa 800 H.H.
Box 530, Kisumu 800 H.
Agakhan Hospital (Nrb) P.
Box 30270, Nairobi 900 Homegrown Medical Center P.
Box 314, Naivasha 300 J.K.U.A.T Hospital P.
Box 62000, Nairobi 100 Jamii Hospital P.
Box 1230, Karatina 500 Jocham Hospital P.
Box 88984, Mombasa 500 Jordan Hospital P.
Box 1143, Kitui 200 Joy Kim Nursing Home P.
Box 1050, Embu 300 Karatina Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 82, Karatina 800 Karen Hospital P.
Box 74240-00200, Nairobi 900 Kasarani Nursing and Maternity Home P.
Box 31524, Nairobi 000 Kitale Nursing Home P.
Box 1825, Kitale 200 Limo House Hospital P.
Box 8168, Eldoret 300 Limuru Nursing Home P.
Box 359, Limuru 000 Lumboka Memorial Hospital P.
Box 280, Bungoma 400 Maasai Nursing Home P.
Box 237, Narok 200 Madina Nursing Home P.
Box 78370, Nairobi 300 Magadi Soda Company Hospital, Magadi P.
Box 10, Magadi 400 Mariakani Cottage Hospital P.
Box 12535, Nairobi 600 Marie Stopes Hosp.
(K) Mombasa P.
Box 84771, Mombasa 100 Marie Stopes Hospital (K) Ltd., Muranga P.
Box 887 Muranga 100 Marie Stopes Kenya Ltd., Nairobi P.
Box 59328, Nairobi 100 Marie Stopes Nursing Home Kisumu P.
Box 2582, Kisumu 100 Mary Immaculata Hospital P.
Box 57216, Nairobi 100 Masaba Hospital P.
Box 53648, Nairobi 700 Matasia Health Clinic P.
Box 185, Kiserian 000 Mater Misericordiae Hospital Nairobi P.
Box 30325, Nairobi 800 Mediheal Hosp.
and Fertility Center P.
Box 7905, Eldoret 700 Melchizedek Hospital P.
Box 20085, Nairobi 300 Metropolitan Hospital P.
Box 33086, Nairobi 500 Mewa Medical Center P.
Box 98591, Mombasa 400 Midhill Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 21138, Nairobi 000 Milimani Maternity and Nursing Home, Meru P.
Box 326, Meru 100 Milimani Maternity Hospital P.
Box 441, Kisumu 300 Mla Leo Health Center P.
Box 40951, Mombasa 000 Mois Bridge Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 482, Mois Bridge 800 Mombasa Hospital Association P.
Box 90294, Mombasa 800 Mother and Child Mat.
and Nursing Home P.
Box 12658, Nairobi 300 Moyale Nursing Home P.
Box 18, Moyale 000 Mt.
Longonot Medical Services Ltd P.
Box 1840, Naivasha 100 Nairobi Equator Hospital P.
Box 44995, Nairobi 700 Nairobi Hospital P.
Box 30026, Nairobi 900 Nairobi West Hospital P.
Box 43375, Nairobi 700 Nairobi Womens Hospital P.
Box 10552, Nairobi 700 Nakuru Nursing and Mat.
Box 1769, Nakuru 200 Nakuru War Memorial Hospital, Nakuru P.
Box 240, Nakuru 100 Nanyuki Cottage Hospital, Nanyuki P.O.
Box 95, Nanyuki 400 Nanyuki Mat.
and Nursing Home P.
Box 20, Nanyuki 200 Neema Hospital P.
Box 638, Kitui 000 New Busia Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 418, Busia 200 New Mvita Nursing Home P.
Box 81477, Mombasa 300 Nyahururu Private Hospital P.
Box 2099, Nyahururu 200 Nyambene Clinical Services and Nursing Home P.
Box 438, Maua 000 Olive Tree Hosp.
Box 19739 Nairobi 300 Outspan Hospital P.
Box 2058 , Nyeri 700 Pandya Memorial Hospital (Msa) P.
Box 90434, Mombasa 700 Parkroad Nursing Home P.
Box 19850, Nairobi 400 Pine Breeze Hospital P.
Box 3116, Nakuru 300 Plainsview Hospital P.
Box 208, Ruiru 000 Plaza Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 1244, Wajir 000 Poly-Clinic Hospital P.
Box 1503, Naivasha 200 Pwani Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 114, Kilifi 000 Radent Hospital P.
Box 48234, Nairobi 400 Ram Memorial Hospital P.
Box 554, Kisii 500 S.S.
Box 14497, Nairobi 900 Sayyid Fatmah Hospital, Kisauni P.
Box 1505, Mombasa 200 Sinai Mt.
Box 52874, Nairobi 000 South B Hospital P.
Box 1505, Nairobi 300 South C Hospital Nairobi P.
Box 74079-00200, Nairobi 100 St.
Lukes Medical Center, Kisumu P.
4195, Kisumu 200 St.
Annes Maternity Home, Nrb P.
Box 54337, Nairobi 800 St.
James Hospital P.
Box 46024, Nairobi 300 St.
John Health Clinic P.
Box 51754, Nairobi 200 St.
Jude Nursing Home P.
Box 59, Thika 100 The Kitui Hospital, Kitui P.
Box 44, Kitui 000 The Makupa Hospital P.
Box 99996, Mombasa 300 The Port Florence Community Hospital P.
Box 3417, Kisumu 600 Valley Hospital Limited P.
Box 16243, Nakuru 400 Waka Ruriungu Maternity P.
Box 188, Nyeri 800 Wallon Hospital P.
Box 561, Rongo 900 Waso Medical Services and Nursing Home P.
Box 265, Isiolo 100 Woodlands Hospital, Meru P.
Box 497, Meru 200 Akemo Valley Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 38, Nyangusu 400 Al-Shifaa Nursing Home P.
BOX 704, Garissa 300 Athi River Medical Services P.
Box 336, Athi River 600 Bama Nursing and Maternity Home P.
Box 17, Siaya 400 Baraka Maternity Nursing Home P.
Box 2705, Nakuru 000 Barnet Memorial Hospital P.
Box 490, Kabarnet 00 Bomu Medical Center P.
Box 95683 Mombasa 200 Bondo Medical Center P.O.
Box 600, Bondo 400 Bosongo Medical Center P.
Box 2200, Kisii 500 Bukaya Medical Center Imangu via Mumias 600 Bungoma Medical Center P.
Box 1229, Bungoma 400 Central Memorial Hospital, Thika P.
Box 1734, Thika 800 Charity Medical Center P.
Box 1710, Nyahururu 700 Cherengany Nursing Home P.
Box 1881, Kitale 600 Christa Marianne Hospital and Nursing Home P.
Box 335, Kisii 500 Donyo Sabuk Mat.
and Nursing Home P.
Box 3601, Thika 600 Dophil Nursing and Maternity Home P.
Box 556, Luanda 300 Elgon View Medical College P.
Box 1747 Bungoma 200 Garissa Nursing Home P.
Box 269, Garissa 00 Good Hope Medical Center P.
Box 1267, Nyahururu 000 Greenview Nursing Home P.
Box 868, Kericho 300 Gucha Cottage Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 573, Keroka 400 Hema Hospital P.
Box 2, Kisii 700 Declared Hospital Address New Rebates Huruma Nursing and Mat Home P.
Box 72934, Nairobi 400 Isana Nursing Home P.
Box 2482, Kisii 300 Jalaram Nursing and Maternity Home P.
Box 990, Kisumu 700 James Finlay (Kenya) Ltd Central Hospital P.
Box 141, Kericho 800 Kagio Nursing Home P.
Box 809, Kerugoya 500 Kanan Medical Center P.
Box 1029,Nyahururu 600 Kayole Hospital P.
Box 67617, Nairobi 700 Kericho Nursing Home Ltd.
Box 510, Kericho 800 Kerugoya Medical Centre P.
Box 1068, Kerugoya 700 Kikuyu Nursing Home P.O Box 305, Kikuyu 500 Kilimanjaro Nm P.
Box 43920, Nairobi 400 Kiminini Cottage Hospital P.
Box 3936, Kitale 400 Kitengela Medical Service P.
Box 352-00242, Kitengela 600 Lumino Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 908, Mumias 600 Machakos Healthcare Cente P.
Box 826, Machakos 500 Machakos Nursing Home, Machakos P.
Box 456, Machakos 400 Maria Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 34736, Nairobi 600 Marura Nursing Home P.
Box 75520, Nairobi 700 Matata Nursing and Maternity Home P.
Box 27, Oyugis 700 Matuu Nursing Home P.
Box 2695, Matuu 400 Mount View Maternity and Nursing Home PO Box 544, Voi 1500 Mt.
Elgon Hospital, Kitale P.
Box 339, Kitale 1600 Mt.
Sinai Hospital P.
Box 1431, Thika 400 Mumbuni Maternity and Nursing P.
Box 291, Mwingi 400 Mwea Medical Centre P.
Box 187, Wanguru 700 Naidu Hospital P.
Box 7146, Thika 800 Nala Nursing Home P.
Box 560, Kakamega 800 New Ngei Road Mat.
and Nursing Home P.
Box 754, Machakos 1400 Ngong Hills Maternity P.
Box 572, Ngong 600 Nightngale Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 1971, Kisumu 600 Nyamira Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 143, Nyamira 500 Nyangena Hospital P.
Box 3492, Kisii 700 Declared Hospital Address New Rebates Nyasiongo Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 358, Nyasiongo 400 Ojele Memorial Hospital P.
Box 355, Suna, Migori 600 Oljabet Medical Center Laikipia P.
Box 543, Nyahururu 600 Oruba Nursing and Maternity Home Ltd P.
Box 162, Suna 400 Owens Maternity and Nursing Home P.
Box 134, Bondo 500 Pastor Machage Memorial Hospital P.
Box 388, Suna- Migori 600 Rapogi Community Health and Maternity P.
Box 435, Rapogi 200 Ruiru Private Hospital P.
Box 429, Thika 600 Sagam Community Hospital P.
Box 888, Yala 1700 Sega Cottage Hospital P.
Box 145, Sega 400 Shalom Hospital P.
Box 1513, Machakos 900 Sher Agencies Hospital P.
Box 729, Naivasha 600 Siaya Medical Center P.
Box 1120, Siaya 600 Siloam Hospital P.
Box 2181, Kericho 800 Sister Fridas Medical Center P.
Box 696, Kitale 400 St.
Akidira Memorial Hospital P.
Box 57, Migori 400 St.
Josephs Nursing and Maternity Home P.
Box 727, Molo 500 St.
Lucies Hospital P.
Box 125, Chuka 500 St.
Leonards Hospital Limited P.
Box 128, Kericho 800 St.
Michael Nursing Home P.
Box 2271, Embu 600 St.
Teresa Kikuyu Mat.
and Nursing Home P.
Box 1370 Kikuyu 600 Star Children Hospital P.
Box 4516, Kisumu 500 Star Hospital P.
Box 677, Malindi 500 Suna Mat.
and Nursing Home P.
Box 977, Suna- Migori 400 Tanaka Nursing Home P.
Box 485, Busia 700 Tawfiq Hospital P.
Box 629, Malindi 800 Thika Nursing Home (Thika) P.
Box 429, Thika 1900 Transmara Medicare Hospital P.
Box 129, Kilgori 700 Unilever Tea (K) Ltd-Central Hospital P.
Box 57, Kericho 800 Good Hope Medical Centre P.O.
Box 1267, Nyahururu ,500 Park Road Nursing Home P.O.
Box 19850, Nairobi ,600 Plains View Nursing Home P.O.
Box 208, Ruiru ,500 Declared Hospital Address New Rebates Mid-Hill Nursing Home and Maternity P.O.
Box 21138, Nairobi ,500 Ngumba Medical Centre and Laboratory Services P.O.
Box 412, Ruaraka ,300 Nyambene Clinical Services P.O.
Box 438, Maua ,300 Getembe Hospital P.O.
Box 153, Kisii ,300 Mt.
Sinai Hospital P.O.
Box 1431, Thika ,800 Bama Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 17, Siaya ,200 Cherengani Nursing Home P.O.
Box 1881, Kitale ,300 Star Hospital, Malindi P.O.
Box 677, Malindi ,300 Port Reitz District Hospital P.O.
Box 90502, Mombasa ,100 St.
Franciscan Sisters of St Joseph Christa Marianne Mission Hospital P.
Box 40200-1095, Kisii ,900 Tudor Healthcare Centre P.
Box 91291, Mombasa ,300 Siloam Hospital P.O.
Box 2181, Kericho ,600 Mt.
Elgon Hospital, Kitale P.O.
Box 399, Kitale ,400 Beta Care Hospital P.O.
Box 581, Githunguri ,600 Pine Breeze Hospital P.O.
Box 3116, Nakuru ,700 Boya Rural Nursing Home P.O.
Box l207, Kisumu ,400 Limuru Nursing Home P.O.
Box 359, Limuru ,400 Nakuru Nursing and Maternity Home P.O.
Box 1769, Nakuru ,400 St.
Franciscan Sister of St.
Joseph Christa Marianne Mission Hospital P.O.
Box 40200-1095 Kisii ,900 Tudor Healthcare Centre P.O.Box 9129l, Mombasa ,300 Dunga Maternity and Nursing P.O.
Box 1534, Kisumu ,400 Family Health Options Kenya P.O.
Box 30581, Nairobi ,000 Marie Stopes Nursing Home (K) Limited, Kisumu P.O.
Box 2582, Kisumu ,400 Marie Stopes Nursing Home (K) Limited, Muranga P.O.
Box 887, Muranga ,400 Liberty Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 2051, Embu ,200 Neema Hospital P.O.
Box 638, Kitui ,200 St.
Johns Hospital Limited P.O.
Box 51754, Nairobi ,400 Coptic Hospital P.O.
Box 21570, Nairobi ,000 Outspan Hospital P.O.
Box 2058, Nyeri ,900 Chebiemit District Hospital P.O.
Box 3, Chebiemit ,100 Tot District Hospital P.O.
Box 10, Tot ,100 Ekerenyo Sub-district Hospital P.O.
Box 3, Nyamira ,000 Baragoi Sub-district District Hospital P.O.
Mararal ,000 The Nyali Childrens Hospital P.O.
Box 4335480100, Mombasa ,500 Baraton Jeremic Community Health Centre P.O.
Box 250030100, Eldoret ,200 Nairobi Womens Hospital Adams Arcade P.O.
Box 1055200100, Nairobi ,900 Hospital Address New Rebate KSh.
Contract Mary Immaculate Cottage Hospital 8435, Mombasa ,000 C PCEA Tumutumu Hospital Private Bag, ,700 C Garissa Nursing Home 69-70100, ,100 C PCEA Kikuyu Hospital 5, Kikuyu ,700 C Nyahururu Maternity Private Hopsital 099, Nyahururu ,400 B Kasarani Maternity and NursingHome 1524-00600, Nairobi ,300 B St Anthony Health Centre 729-Nakuru ,400 B Esther Memorial Maternity and Medical Care Centre 0571-20100, Nakuru ,200 B Samaritan Medical Services 12, Dandora ,300 B Bungoma District Hospital 4-50200, Bungoma ,500 A Pandya Memorial Hospital 0434-80100, Mombasa ,000 C Asumbi Mission Hospital 69, Kisii ,400 C Victory Hospital Limited 05-00518, Nairobi ,700 C Raphaelites Red Hill Place 667-00100, Nairobi Package of KSh.
30,000per annum per member Name of Hospital Address Town/District Rebate in KSh.
Contract Huruma Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 72934 Nairobi ,800 B Kilome Maternity and Nursing Home P.O.
Box 83 Emali ,400 B Plains View Nursing Home P.O.
Box 208 Ruiru ,700 C PAGE 32 CAP.
255 National Hospital Insurance Fund [Rev.
2013 PAGE 31 Rev.
2013] National Hospital Insurance Fund CAP.
255 PAGE 98 CAP.
255 National Hospital Insurance Fund [Rev.
2013 [Subsidiary] PAGE 97 Rev.
2013] National Hospital Insurance Fund CAP.
255 [Subsidiary] PAGE 33 CAP.
255 National Hospital Insurance Fund [Rev.